The World Map of CNRP2

Lynneth

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, iamthey needs to be PMed because he hasn't posted recently enough and should technically be removed from the map.

It's not my duty to PM people to see that they stay inactive. As for his inactivity, I'll look for his posts when I do the next update, because I finished and only just saw this post underneath the other.

That said, Update.

If you could wipe Sakha from the map and label [URL=http://i.imgur.com/0ceIAb7.jpg]this area[/URL] as the Uriankhai Confederacy, as per [URL=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124248-in-the-shadows-of-the-trees-of-eden/]this thread[/URL], I'd be most gratified.

Please mark the white space nearest to France, the Northlands, Hanover, and Alvonia as Hesse. Ty/Californian can verify when he has the chance. Thank you.

More specifically, I believe Sarah is requesting the North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland, and Hesse states. Confirmed.

that isnt how the rules work, you rerolled, so you dont get to annex greenland.

Alright, here's the rules in the OP of this thread:

Land Expansion:
Land expansion requires a minimum of 7 posts, per RL country/province (whichever is applicable). This is on average a post every 2 days. Multiple posts on one day do not count - the fastest you can expand is a post every day, fulfilling the requirements within 7 days. Your claim can be disputed for a period of 2 weeks. Posts will be checked for the forum date using GMT+1, not the ingame timer, so make sure there's between 20 and 24 hours minimum between each.

'Provinces' are the blue lines in this map: Click me, it's a reference map.
An excessively large amount of provinces (Balkans, for example) may be combined into one 'region' if this region does not surpass 7.5 million people. Speak to the mapmaker about this to make sure it's legit.

It is recommended but not necessary to make a new topic for integration or annexation of new territory, in case you don't want to clutter your news thread or equivalent. Every province requires its own paragraph of 2 sentences minimum. You cannot slap 5 provinces into 3 sentences.
Until that time period is up, the land is considered contestable should any other nation put forth forces to contest it In Character.

I posted 7 times and I waited twice as long as I had to, with the land staying white the entire time. If you want, you can always complain to Ty and/or Markus about it, but I haven't broken any rules. Edited by Hereno

What Mogar said.
Rerolling means that everything you did before, all RP, gets wiped from your record. You don't keep the characters, you don't keep the stuff to annex land. Nothing.

lol

Okay man. I'll open up a PM with the other GMs (and you, of course) and we'll see what happens.

The Amur Republic's former lands are now a Druk Yul white space protectorate open to new players. The secuirty forces are there mostly for rp purposes in making sure the region doesn't descend into disordered anarchy, but a kind of melancholic, peaceful one of local governments. Anyone may claim at any time, just let me know so I can withdraw.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

dotCom is begining claims to the Amur Republic with my consent. Due to the way the transition is occurring they'll be rping out the transition as a political integration via elections with the Druk Yul peacekeeping presence to suppress local violence.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex