Life off the grid

Sflag_zpsd504e7b2.jpg

Good morning everyone, for those unaware Im Crask Mann one of the Militia Generals at the III Percent, that band of conservative well-armed gun toting (what part of shall not be infringed is not clear to you morons) liberty loving group that prefers the isolation of mountain air and clean streams, who are also that group prepared for almost any apocalyptic scenario you may read about.

We have many labels, Right Wing Radical Conspiracy Theorist "Doom & Gloomer my personal favorite though Racist but in reality were just survivalists, weve lived in this world and the other for quite some time, our Bunker here has always been open for liked minded individuals, we were happy to supply you with a hot meal, bunk & firearm and asked nothing in return. Today that policy ends!

Due to, how should I say? Unusual weirdness which Esoteric, Lightning Jack and myself contribute to the flamboyance of one of our members, our bunker here in this world is now closed to membership and is by invite only.

Obviously if your lost in the woods and stumble upon the entrance and were topside, your welcome to join in our campfire sing along, but the odds of you passing muster to join our band of misfits is now so grueling we dont see any future expansion growth in membership unless LD gave birth down below.

While we may be all of the above, were also very tech savoy which brings me to the next announcement.

Our alliance theme was not only contrived from The III Percent that fought in the American Revolution, at the time Octavian and Freelancer were deep into a popular storyline at ubisoft.

To honor that beginning our war flag has changed

warflag_zps9be38a2b.jpg

/s/
Crask Mann
Esoteric
Lightning Jack

BLAH BLAH BLAH …

Let’s try something original and tell the truth in language everyone will understand!

Given recent changes to this world we would not want to accidentally share a fox hole with some unprofessional, untrustworthy, basement dwelling mom’s boy and then have to waste one round of our precious ammo on friendly fire. That’s reserved for those special tyrants who’d like to open our borders, tax our labor without asking and I could continue but there’s no need... you all get the point !

The new flag is awesome, we all flipped when we saw it and knew it was us.

Thanks for the well wishes we do appreciate it

Crask Mann you’re getting good at this and its starting to frighten me

Edited by Freelancer

We always need that one person to sit in a corner for everyone to laugh at.

So do we and that would be you, feel free when you grow up of course, to pick one of our guys anyone of them and get a first class lesson in combat training, I'm sure anyone of them would be happy to re-educate and teach you how to live off the land

Edited by Freelancer

So do we and that would be you, feel free when you grow up of course, to pick one of our guys anyone of them and get a first class lesson in combat training, I'm sure anyone of them would be happy to re-educate and teach you how to live of the land

Not sure how those rocks will react with my interceptor vest. You know, you don't have a monopoly on that, remember? We've been over this big boy. 

Why would I want to take you from your corner. You look oh-so cute in your special tri-corner hats. Oh, yes you dooooo! Gootchie Cootchie woo! :P

And you wonder why we choose the life we do, every time we come topside, the retards come out ( that reference is to you make no mistake ) with play pen talk, you got a problem MAN THE FUCK UP or SHUT UP !  

I'm not the one in full battle rattle thinking he's got something to prove to the rest of us. When I left, I left. You apparently never left and still have a hard on for that lifestyle. That's a hallmark of someone I wouldn't go near, for fear of getting shot if a car backfires. Go take your meds, deal some tech and calm down kid.

I like alliances that make no bones about what they are, and III Percent looks like a fine alliance for people who want to do whatever they want. I take issue with their constant need to classify themselves as preppers and ex-military fanatics. This is CN, not your personal NRA meet. It's annoying because it's like a narcotic to them. They cannot stop preening about being ready for anything and everything. You don't see me popping off at the mouth all the time, talking about being ready or prepared for this or that, as if nobody else but us "vets" have access to it.

Naw mane, I think it is good to have variety in this world, and seeing that it doesn't seek to weaken or detract from central civilization in any way, I would welcome them with open arms should they ever visit my humble abode.

Naturally, because deep down everyone wants to be autonomous, with the ability to forge there own future from the sweat of their brow, but people like  ^^ screwball ^^ up here feels society owes him something. When we show up, my god we come with all the trimming and gallons of Capt. our hospitality is rarely refused

Naturally, because deep down everyone wants to be autonomous, with the ability to forge there own future from the sweat of their brow, but people like  ^^ screwball ^^ up here feels society owes him something. When we show up, my god we come with all the trimming and gallons of Capt. our hospitality is rarely refused

I like autonomy too. Good luck with your alliance. I'm too busy to chat because I am getting all that supposed free stuff society owes me.

Good morning everyone, for those unaware Im Crask Mann one of the Militia Generals at the III Percent, that band of conservative well-armed gun toting (what part of shall not be infringed is not clear to you morons) liberty loving group that prefers the isolation of mountain air and clean streams, who are also that group prepared for almost any apocalyptic scenario you may read about.

I hope FAN doesn't take exception to you using their motto.

Edited by Gopherbashi