Regarding a Rogue Entity

limitlesslogo360x200_zps4592cf53.gif

LPH has decided to attack the lower tier of Limitless Nexus. While I'm not in range to hit any of them, if any of them to do grow to a size where I can declare on them, anyone on the LPH AA will be hit whenever possible. I highly encourage any alliances who don't want to see those at war with them in the future (rogue or not) receive aid; not to send any further aid to anyone on the Los Pollos Hermanos AA.

On the 17th Rey will receive another 9 million from me. You are in range. I guess I'll be seeing you on the 17th no?

edit: Clarification

Edited by killjoy123

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i send you money to attack the bully if you would want

i have message the members of alliance what he has been do from a ally mate who write it in well english for

Edited by Yonsae

All agreements in this game are on a verbal basis you goddamned moron. Nobody signs a treaty that literally binds them to defend each other.

So all those archives of written documents on the wikia, on these forums, and on alliance forums are not real? Hmmmm. Interesting.

So all those archives of written documents on the wikia, on these forums, and on alliance forums are not real? Hmmmm. Interesting.

An IRC log is just as real as a posted document. Not that I didn't have a posted document, some people are just ignoring it apparently.

Kashmir doesn't have any written documents on the wikia. Yet attacking us would be ill advised. 

Relevant: Again with this, Methrage?

Edited by YOLO SWAG

So just a recap, because Rey doesn't publicly list the supposed protectorate treaties, the following applies:

1) The protectorate treaties, if they exist, only do so on a verbal basis... nothing compels the protectors to act.
2) Any unnamed protector which militarily intervenes without defusing the situation is itself acting in aggression, and risks triggering a treaty chain response.
3) Rey is an idiot

I'm pretty sure unannounced treaties are called secret treaties, and are equally as valid as announced ones, provided that both parties agree that said treaty exists.

I recall... When Rey declared that The Chicken Brothers had returned... Methrage posted on our re-DoE this

Rey is considered a Rogue and will continue to be under attack by Limitless Nexus. Those who assist Rey will also be dealt with in time, but I just woke and am tired; so I'll deal with this later.

So...you had already said you'd continue to attack us and I believe you had someone attack Rey (I may be wrong here) but claim that we are the aggressors after you threatened war with us and we hadn't done a thing to you as an alliance yet?

edit: link to that thread.. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122418-a-post-rehab-announcement/

Edited by Sir Kiloist

I'm pretty sure unannounced treaties are called secret treaties, and are equally as valid as announced ones, provided that both parties agree that said treaty exists.

That's just, like, your opinion, man. Stop being so bourgeois. Edited by Neo Uruk

Secret treaties are nonsense and should never be recognized. Anyone who uses a "secret treaty" to insert themselves into a conflict is just dressing up a regular act of aggression.

If someone were to say that they had a secret treaty with you and declared on your side, would you really deny it existed? I find that hard to believe. 

That situation is actually a big part of why I joined LoSS. Rest assured this will never happen in LoSS again.

I'd be surprised if LoSS lets you have any sort of influence on any of their FP. Hell I'd be surprised if you're in LoSS even a few weeks from now. 

We shouldn't have to "pay attention" in order to know your treaties. If someone attacks nothing compels your "protectors" to intervene if there is nothing written down and verifiable. This was covered in Alliance 101.

Nothing besides their word. That matters to some people.