aNiMaLz and Goon Order of Neutral Shoving PIAT

Well, this makes sense. It sucks that you guys will always have GOONS on your back so you guys can't really grow your nations because I do really like your aggressive nature, since I (and the rest of SoD really) like to play the same way but at least we grow while we raid and nuke our targets.

I doubt this is legitimate since Kindle has been bombarding our members with absurd offers to join his micro and help destroy GOONS. Even if it is it does not change the nature of the minor clash RUKUNU reignited as soon as he returned from his hiatus. If that's even really RUKUNU.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Actually Marx the messages were a simple invite for those wishing to be Goons to join the actual Goons. It included an oppertunity to join the aNiMaLz as well. If the individual nation desired a less strict set of rules to have to adhere to.

As far as "destroying GOONS" that is absurd. We are friends of the Goons. We even recently signed a PIAT with them as you already know.

The AA you are currently affiliated with is not the Goons, and we don't even recognize it as an offical alliance. Rather it is viewed as a group of wanna be rouges who are false flagging the Goons banner. But because of our big hearts we opened a window of oppertunity for them to actually become real Goons, or aNiMaLz if they so choose.

I hope this clears everything up, it's quite sad how information can get dilluted over so short a period of time even if the messangers of the information (Marx in this case) have a sub-standard intelligence.

Edited by Sir Kindle

To: Emperor Marx From: Sir Kindle Date: 8/6/2014 10:27:45 PM

Subject: GOONS

On behalf RUKUNU, and Tom Brady I am issuing out messages to everyone in your "alliance". The opportunity to join the REAL GOONS has opened for you all. Please set your alliance affiliation to "Goon Order of Neutral Shoving". If you feel like REALLY causing havoc, and chaos you may set your AA to "aNiMaLz". Either way you go is better then were you are at. The powers that be have decided the fake Goons no longer deserve to exist. I look forward to working with you all in the future.

May Planetbob burn to the ground. An eternal fire lit by aNiMaLz.

Thank you for your time.

Sir Kindle

~tHeRe CaN oNlY bE 1~

I thought it would be nice to give everyone the "oppertunity" to see Sir Kindle's MELTDOWN for themselves.  It's a real laugh riot.  Feel free to stop by the GOONS public forums.  The content includes strong language for those virgin ears (EDIT: or eyes since it's a forum I guess).

Edited by Pat Bateman

Thank you for sharing the "Meltdown." It explains many developments, including his new alliance, his undisclosed treaty, and his loving friends.

"About aNiMaLz: Come all you raiders, rouges, and outcasts. For those kamikazes who seek to bring choas and destruction to a planet gone astray. We offer you freedom. Welcome home. *Undisclosed treaty with the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism* Loving friends of the Knights of the Round Table. PIAT with the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving"

• 1 year later...

This treaty is now void due to several factors. First the real neutral shoving is run by Tom Brady. Much like the Knights Templar being reborn as the Free Masons due to mass persecution neutral shoving went through a rebirth and is known by Chateau de Adouber.

Also one of the members of newly created fraudulent Neutral Shoving attacked us for no reason given other than "a general dickpute". We recognize these frauds as heirs only to the 2.0 garbage men who took their ball and went home in a sad anti climatic end to a watered down false flagging group of punkutards.

And last but certainly not least their worship of satan disgusts us, and is sure to help usher in their swift ruin, and add disgrace to the already disgraceful 2.0 from which most these dudes decend from. aNiMaLz however still honors our agreements with Brady, a true Goon, and Chateau de Adouber.

Edited by Sir Kindle