My RAGE is rising.

Mogar

Response always has to be proportionate to the action committed and the situation on the ground. I am not aware of any recent action committed by FAN that is destabilizing in nature. I was not even aware FAN has secret treaties, so I do not know why this strawman is being brought up.

I really hope this is a joke.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who claims to have secret treaties to back up outrageous behavior is a threat to Global Stability and deserves to be hit.

Then go hit FAN.

Talk shit about secret treaties, has the CN leader on secret treaties mentioned ..

This isn't 2007 bro

Not exactly... Up until the Moldavi Rebellion Pacifica had more or less been a force for good in my book.

Dismiss and change topics like the mentioning isn't directly related to the exact words you used ... 

Response always has to be proportionate to the action committed and the situation on the ground. I am not aware of any recent action committed by FAN that is destabilizing in nature. I was not even aware FAN has secret treaties, so I do not know why this strawman is being brought up.

Ignore what you originally said and what was responded to for even a third path ..

Typical Tywin posting ...

Anybody who claims to have secret treaties to back up outrageous behavior is a threat to Global Stability and deserves to be hit.

claims to have secret treaties to back up outrageous behavior

back up outrageous behavior

outrageous behavior

I don't read much of what you say because well... I have better things to do. But, what exactly is the problem with threatening "global stability", this game needs excitement, it's like 8 years old and losing members everyday. 

I don't read much of what you say because well... I have better things to do. But, what exactly is the problem with threatening "global stability", this game needs excitement, it's like 8 years old and losing members everyday. 

Global Stability does not mean peace and picnics. Global Stability means embracing civilized policies and sometimes it means picking up rifles against barbarians or enemy ideologies. If you are looking for excitement, there are plenty of barbarians in this day and age you can fight while simultaneously promoting Stability.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Global Stability does not mean peace and picnics. Global Stability means embracing civilized policies and sometimes it means picking up rifles against barbarians or enemy ideologies. If you are looking for excitement, there are plenty of barbarians in this day and age you can fight while simultaneously promoting Stability.

I never said it meant "peace and picnics" I was more so stating that the "civilized policies" are boring. 

I never said it meant "peace and picnics" I was more so stating that the "civilized policies" are boring. 

There are many many other worlds out there that feature less sophisticated politics in exchange for more action. The same cannot be said the other way around.

I respect that you enjoy fighting though, and there is a proper role for people like you, but nobody has stepped up to fill the role yet.

There are many many other worlds out there that feature less sophisticated politics in exchange for more action. The same cannot be said the other way around.

I respect that you enjoy fighting though, and there is a proper role for people like you, but nobody has stepped up to fill the role yet.

Without people like me, people like you have nothing to bitch at. So fair enough I suppose.