My RAGE is rising.

Mogar

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not be surprised if Rotavele eventually found an alliance to take him in, you seem to think this is the first time Rota has had a price upon their head.

Yes, that is a possibility. However, it has not happened this time. Not yet, anyway. But perhaps if you continue to act as you are, you will make someone feel sympathetic towards Rotavele. Scoff at that if you like, but I assure your own immature acts can have the effect of making Rotavele's seem less offensive by comparison. It really is not a hard concept to understand, or at least it isn't for anyone who isn't grasping for a reason to draw attention towards themselves.

If an alliance actively offers Rotavele protection, then stern words may be offered. But if all that is occurring is a ghosting or application by Rotavele, neither of which the alliance can control, then all your threats and bluster is simply foolishness and unnecessary, if not harmful to the cause.

Can we stop making a mockery and drama over the frankly disgusting acts Rotavele did and slightly EZI' him please? I really don't see how he even needs a thread, all we're doing is giving him the attention he craves for with his behaviour. 

Yeah, I can see how "You've got a PZI target on your AA, and I'd very much like you to remove him before we feel compelled to" would spur people into talking !@#$ about how my "threats" are idle and I hold no weight -- all the while giving me what I want.

That how it went was it Rey ? Its not how I read it !

To: The Cheif    From: rey the great    Date: 8/6/2014 5:13:04 AM

Subject: Rotavele

Message: You have 24 hours from Rotavele's join date & time for your alliance to dump him. He is on several PZI lists and harboring him will not be tolerated.

You have my "rage rising " you jumped up little punk. Ive not been on this hell of a forum for longer than I can i remember but you managed to drag me out of my slumber. If only you were in range !

What makes you can think you can fill my in box with this crap ?

For what its worth I have no idea what Rotavele has done to bring about all this anomisity from the playground bullies that hang around these forums, and its no business of mine to be honest, but I tell you Rotavele have been fine to deal with in removing from the AA unlike yourself.

The attitude in this thread is the reason the numbers of people playing this game have gone down year on year, pzi is the ultimate bully boy tactic for those that cant find a solution to a problem.

1- We dont like you - bullied into leaving
2- You upset one of the cool kids we do like - bullied into leaving
3- You dont play the game the way we say - bullied into leaving

WAPA doesnt like bullies and I dont like being threatened.

I actually regretted "giving you what you want" you arrogant little twat. But I dont have the time or the patience for all the jumped up nonsense that goes on when the OWF dwellers get their knickers in a twist about very little.

Tosh

WAPAyabass

That how it went was it Rey ? Its not how I read it !

To: The Cheif    From: rey the great    Date: 8/6/2014 5:13:04 AM

Subject: Rotavele
Message: You have 24 hours from Rotavele's join date & time for your alliance to dump him. He is on several PZI lists and harboring him will not be tolerated.

You have my "rage rising " you jumped up little punk. Ive not been on this hell of a forum for longer than I can i remember but you managed to drag me out of my slumber. If only you were in range !

What makes you can think you can fill my in box with this crap ?

For what its worth I have no idea what Rotavele has done to bring about all this anomisity from the playground bullies that hang around these forums, and its no business of mine to be honest, but I tell you Rotavele have been fine to deal with in removing from the AA unlike yourself.

The attitude in this thread is the reason the numbers of people playing this game have gone down year on year, pzi is the ultimate bully boy tactic for those that cant find a solution to a problem.

1- We dont like you - bullied into leaving
2- You upset one of the cool kids we do like - bullied into leaving
3- You dont play the game the way we say - bullied into leaving

WAPA doesnt like bullies and I dont like being threatened.

I actually regretted "giving you what you want" you arrogant little !@#$%*. But I dont have the time or the patience for all the jumped up nonsense that goes on when the OWF dwellers get their knickers in a twist about very little.

Tosh

WAPAyabass

Well, I see someone's not the shiniest little nickel.

Rey, you'll get further with Sugar.

You'll find I was very cordial with FAN, actually, and waited it out with SAS despite a desire to do otherwise.

However, WAPA has a history of being an alliance beyond punishing its members or generally doing things in a sensible way.

You'll find I was very cordial with FAN, actually, and waited it out with SAS despite a desire to do otherwise.

However, WAPA has a history of being an alliance beyond punishing its members or generally doing things in a sensible way.

it's a good thing there are people like you that are beyond reproach to show us all the way.

Play our way !

Ha

The thing is, you make me out to be a rogue, when the Royal Ariana Grande Empire is recognized as an alliance, simply because you think I will be attacked does not mean it will actually occur. You are even in range, bring along a few friends if you are worried. I have been on the RAGE AA for nearly a year in total, and not once been attacked, what makes you believe this time will be any different?

Feel free to hit him, we'll just watch the fireworks, I promise.

You, sir, are a disgrace to the holiness of Ariana Grande.

edit: I'm in range too.

Edited by Thrash

Feel free to hit him, we'll just watch the fireworks, I promise.

You, sir, are a disgrace to the holiness of Ariana Grande.

edit: I'm in range too.

I have no fear of being attacked, my only quarrel is with the broken Elevator, if he wishes to bring war to me, I am prepared for it, but I don't see a purpose in attacking Invicta unless they attempt to harbor rotavele.

Mogar not that this will matter any, I'm siding with RV on this one. I have no issue applying some serious political pressure to those who have no clue for what they've signed themselves on to for taking in Rotavele, I'm certain the whole world gets that NOW, ..

I haven't gotten all the jiucy details just yet but from what I gather so far this action was premature,, something I'm sure your familiar with..

Nations that make threats and are not in recognized alliances are nothing more than rogues and raid targets. Be careful with your blanket threats with unreasonable time scales as it will come back to bite you in the arse

You're the one who called me out with a baiting comment so you tell me. But nice backpedal, carry on barking doggy.

Being a rogue and threatening to hit people who aren't the said person isn't stopping him from "existing" either.

You have a very peculiar memory. 

Some people care about the morality or ethics of obliterating all associated with scrotavele, but I am not one of those people. Maim kill burn!

morality is you only leg to stand on if you pretend be angry over comments

Considering rotavele is in peace mode anyway, I'm not sure what bullying less informed alliances accomplishes. This is just taking it to a ridiculous level.

You made me agree with Tywin

YOU MADE ME AGREE WITH TYWIN

That's how terrible you are, just so you know

You have a very peculiar memory.

A friendly warning that blanket threats from a rogue AA can come back and bite you in the arse... Is me personally threatening him? You have a peculiar thought process.

Only people threatening in here are the two rogue arsehats called Mogar and Rey.