A Petition to the Community at Large: Regarding PZI

Neo Uruk

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone pay more attention to me and try to kill my nation!

And im not just saying that because I want this to blow over and want people to stop paying attention to me, look at meeeeeee!

Edited by Rotavele

As a note, Rotavele is no longer under Sparta's protection. We are less than pleased with his behavior.

Man, I don't get the opportunity to hail Sparta announcements very often. Who knew that Rota would bring people together?

Incidentally, Aurora Borealis hasn't historically favored PZI, but man, is it justified in this case. Some people contribute absolutely nothing to a community. Rotavele is one of those people. 

[OOC: What a sad way to go, too. Invoking the actual death of a well-respected member of the community in an argument over the politics of a nation simulator game. Mocking everyone who criticized you because their feelings "don't matter." Making a clearly insincere apology. Alienating your last few supporters. Declaring yourself a Christ-like figure. Insisting that it's all a ploy to drive up game activity. This spectacle is ridiculous.]

You DO realize this like a monthly thing right?

So you're monthly visits to room 101 are useless is what you're saying ? Then the choice is simple for the rest of us, you, this persona, your entire legacy eradicated.

OOC.. if it were me and you're not I would recreate an entire new persona, after we kill this one of course and reinvent yourself, however given your past, I don't think you'd be able to, that's a gift reserved for truly talented, and sadly you ain't it.

So you're monthly visits to room 101 are useless is what you're saying ? Then the choice is simple for the rest of us, you, this persona, your entire legacy eradicated.

OOC.. if it were me and you're not I would recreate an entire new persona, after we kill this one of course and reinvent yourself, however given your past, I don't think you'd be able to, that's a gift reserved for truly talented, and sadly you ain't it.

Silly boy. They've been trying to get rid of me for years upon years now. If you get rid of me, activity here would drop a lot more than it already has. My point was I create a lot of drama monthly and get you guys to wake up. This one wasnt so intentional and it's pretty fucked up I said it, but the only positive thing is it got a lot of people online.

Man, I don't get the opportunity to hail Sparta announcements very often. Who knew that Rota would bring people together?

Incidentally, Aurora Borealis hasn't historically favored PZI, but man, is it justified in this case. Some people contribute absolutely nothing to a community. Rotavele is one of those people. 

[OOC: What a sad way to go, too. Invoking the actual death of a well-respected member of the community in an argument over the politics of a nation simulator game. Mocking everyone who criticized you because their feelings "don't matter." Making a clearly insincere apology. Alienating your last few supporters. Declaring yourself a Christ-like figure. Insisting that it's all a ploy to drive up game activity. This spectacle is ridiculous.]

Well if I didn't run my mouth you wouldn't be here posting so that's a contribution.

Good! Because every time most people call threads horrible, they're horribly active! :)

Just so we're clear: success to you looks like 4 pages of everyone pissed at you for making a joke about someone's death. Got it. You do indeed have a positive impact on this community..

Feel free to continue taking credit for the activity Doombird stirred up, don't let me stop you.

I think focusing on the one incident that really shouldn't be discussed is counterproductive. It not only blots out the stupid shit Rota's done before, but adds to his "butthurt" list that gives him so much satisfaction.

Just so we're clear: success to you looks like 4 pages of everyone pissed at you for making a joke about someone's death. Got it. You do indeed have a positive impact on this community..

Feel free to continue taking credit for the activity Doombird stirred up, don't let me stop you.

Yes yes I am a badddddd boyyyyyy, spank me! 

Tell all your friends to spank me too! Maybe we can get a recruitment drive set up to get more people to break away from their oppressive nations and set up shop here in planet bob if everyone is active enough.

Im such a bad boyyyyy, a naughty naughty boy.

Yes yes I am a badddddd boyyyyyy, spank me! 

Tell all your friends to spank me too! Maybe we can get a recruitment drive set up to get more people to break away from their oppressive nations and set up shop here in planet bob if everyone is active enough.

Im such a bad boyyyyy, a naughty naughty boy.

Rey I support this petition

I'm glad that the objective of this petition is being bolstered by its target.

You give attention whores a bad name.

Jesus-Crucified-On-The-Cross-Picture.jpg

The ZI of Rotavele

"Forgive them father admin, for they do not know what they are doing."

We should make a bible book about me since we're all doing this stuff. We can call it the mible. It can be called the book of Rotavele.

Edited by Rotavele

This coming from Mogar who has 10,299 posts. :P

the difference being I have a grasp of the separation of our world and the other place. I may not be globally liked, but I don't ever cross the line of unacceptable behavior, where I'm not sure Rota even knows where that is.

the difference being I have a grasp of the separation of our world and the other place. I may not be globally liked, but I don't ever cross the line of unacceptable behavior, where I'm not sure Rota even knows where that is.

The only reason you stopped liking me and being my friend is because I turned 18.

Surely it has nothing to do with the numerous attempts to help you being transformed into you being an obnoxious little twit, and then watching tidybowlman go down the same path with you, at one point you had plenty of friends in this world rota, but you have no real desire to have anyone remain your friend, you'd sell out your mother for more camera time. The difference between us is I don't need to act like Lindsey Lohan to get the paparazzi to follow me around.

He knows where it is. He just crosses the line because he knows that it'll get him another five minutes of people talking about him.

He knows where it is. He just crosses the line because he knows that it'll get him another five minutes of people talking about him.

Hey and it works, check out the OP!

Thank you!

Also its not just for me. I like my community active. It's not just for the fans.