A Petition to the Community at Large: Regarding PZI

Neo Uruk

Pacifica does not ordinarily condone PZI or EZI - it is a great punishment that should not be done except in incredibly rare circumstances. It is often a punishment that does not befit the "crime" that is associated with it. That's to say nothing of the fact that Planet Bob has found those punishments to be anathema to the vast majority Planet Bob. However, this is one of the rare cases where the punishment would seem to befit the numerous, recurring offenses. At some point, we as a community have to begin to police ourselves and hold people to a minimal standard of conduct. If there is a community consensus about this, I'm certainly not going to stand in the way of it.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally.. I think that IC harassment of any kind should be against the rules if it's not already.. and forcing pzi, and someone to reroll because you don't like how they play the game or them as a person is beyond excessive..I think there needs to be a line drawn here.. and realize that not everyone that plays this game is completely 100% mentally stable here.. and they may find what they do fun for them.. while others find it annoying.. you have to stop living inside a square box of just your own little world, and look for other reasons for why people do things..edit to add: how many players that play this game take some form of mood stabilization drugs.. and how many that should, don't because they cant afford it..

Then why don't you take in Rotavele and see how long it lasts in that case?

personally.. I think that IC harassment of any kind should be against the rules if it's not already.. and forcing pzi, and someone to reroll because you don't like how they play the game or them as a person is beyond excessive..

I think there needs to be a line drawn here.. and realize that not everyone that plays this game is completely 100% mentally stable here.. and they may find what they do fun for them.. while others find it annoying.. you have to stop living inside a square box of just your own little world, and look for other reasons for why people do things..

Lol. We aren't a bunch of close-minded individuals unwilling to try new things or tolerate people with different temperaments. As a community, we have shown that we are unilaterally unwilling to accept "what Rota does for fun" as it manifests itself in this atrocious manner. 

I'm pretty proud at the community's response to this, and to be honest, I'm questioning your issue with it.

I'm pretty proud at the community's response to this, and to be honest, I'm questioning your issue with it.

Me too. I'm glad that we as a community have found that there are things we view as unacceptable, as fleeting as they may be, and completely opposed to maintaining a strong, healthy community. Edited by Krzyzewskiville

[OOC: as someone who is in school to be a counselor, I'd very much like you to not use the mental stability argument. If it is so bad that you can't have a regular conversation without resorting to...everything Rota does, you should seek help.]

No. This is a repeat offender.

[OOC: you are in school to be a counselor, not a psychiatrist. Do you understand how mental illness works, on a base level, and how they can happen?]

IC: personally PZI will solve nothing if you claim they are a repeat offender.. assuming roto has only one nation.. what would stop him from making a new nation under different name?

and realize that not everyone that plays this game is completely 100% mentally stable here..

edit to add: how many players that play this game take some form of mood stabilization drugs.. and how many that should, don't because they cant afford it..

Being a complete lunatic who drove a tank in the citrus war, found the delights of nuclear proliferation during GW II, I find  your comment's down right offensive, and the oddity even being the nut I am know the difference between IC and OOC, then couple that with the countless repeat offenses, I find this form of population control not only justified but a public service. ,

[OOC: you are in school to be a counselor, not a psychiatrist. Do you understand how mental illness works, on a base level, and how they can happen?]

IC: personally PZI will solve nothing if you claim they are a repeat offender.. assuming roto has only one nation.. what would stop him from making a new nation under different name?

It's alright, we'll quickly be able to tell as is always the case with people like this.

That is what you currently sound like right now. You did something bad, take the punishment that fits the crime.

I've apologized and I didn't mean it like that. If I wanted to make fun of the guy getting shot i'd continue to do so.

give him a break, without rotavele, we go back to the boring cyberverse that we have.

I for one enjoy his shens

You DO realize this like a monthly thing right? Everyone will be over it as soon as im out of peace mode. They've gotten more intense lately, but it's kinda cool I've gotten half of the game actively on the OWF now so that's pretty good. It's sad I had to talk about a guy's !@#$@#$ death to get people interested in the !@#$@#$ OWF.

The bad thing is this wasn't even intended to bring half the game online to actively bitch. I am glad to see SOMETHING positive come out of this even if I do feel like shit for posting it.

Edited by Rotavele

You DO realize this like a monthly thing right? Everyone will be over it as soon as im out of peace mode. They've gotten more intense lately, but it's kinda cool I've gotten half of the game actively on the OWF now so that's pretty good. It's sad I had to talk about a guy's !@#$@#$ death to get people interested in the !@#$@#$ OWF.

The bad thing is this wasn't even intended to bring half the game online to actively !@#$%*. I am glad to see SOMETHING positive come out of this even if I do feel like !@#$ for posting it.

Wasn't your comment on something like page 22 of a thread started this weekend? You're right, you really woke this place up!

Wasn't your comment on something like page 22 of a thread started this weekend? You're right, you really woke this place up!

Yes and created about 10 pages more in a few hours.

The bad thing is that you believe you are contributing something positive by being some kind of offensive clown.

Well since you didn't read it correctly, it say's "THE ONLY POSTIVE..."

The bad thing is this wasn't even intended to bring half the game online to actively !@#$%*. I am glad to see SOMETHING positive come out of this even if I do feel like !@#$ for posting it.

Yeah I hate to break it to you but there is nothing positive about any of this. You will get what you deserve.

Oh look, we didn't even have to post the topic.

Rota, I don't think you quite understand just what you did.

You DO realize this like a monthly thing right? Everyone will be over it as soon as im out of peace mode. 

We really won't this time. I promise dear.

Yeah I hate to break it to you but there is nothing positive about any of this. You will get what you deserve.

Oh I am sorry, I am trying to look at the positives for the world. Sorry I don't only think about what I don't like and how I kill it from the game.

4* and they were by far the worst 4 yet

Good! Because every time most people call threads horrible, they're horribly active! :)

Eeerybody wake up!

tanisha-the-pans-o.gif

Edited by Rotavele