Apology

Beauty

Let's get to the point, it was messed up what I said. I edited the post an hour after sobering up a bit because I knew it was wrong. Tito was a pretty good guy from the times I've talked to him. The message I was trying to convey wasn't intended to come out they way, but it did and it was wrong. 

So I sincerely apologize for that one. Theres been many people to mock the RL deaths of people on here, and I've always seen it as disgusting. I have no idea why I stooped to that level in my wording. My apologies and it def won't happen again.

Edited by Rotavele

Go, and sin no more.

And by that I mean stop making every thread about you vs. [X]; it's old, stupid, destroys discourse, and counter-productive, and I'm sick of it.  Put the energy into something internal at NADC.

Edited by Schattenmann

This feels like too little, too late, given that you only did it after basically being shamed by the entirety of the CN community. You crossed a line that pretty much everyone in the game viewed as unacceptable. That takes something truly special - and not in a good way.

Go, and sin no more.

And by that I mean stop making every thread about you vs. [X].

:3 sorry bout that too

This feels like too little, too late, given that you only did it after basically being shamed by the entirety of the CN community. You crossed a line that pretty much everyone in the game viewed as unacceptable. That takes something truly special - and not in a good way.

It was wrong and I've accepted that. I knew that when it was posted and it was posted. Was hoping for it to just blow over, but I forgot how infamous I am and apparently how fast it would be spread around. I mean would you really wish I had no apologized and considered it to be right somehow?

Honestly it's just too little too late. You have a history and some people never change.

You're just afraid of the repercussions.

... What?
Edited by Rotavele

It's about time we band together and agree that certain people, deserve PZI.

And this is coming from the founder of Vox Populi, and possible all-time leader in time spent on a ZI list.

Edited by Starfox101

It's about time we band together and agree that certain people, deserve PZI.

Rota should have been Perma Zi'd a long time ago, to be honest and that's coming from someone who doesn't even support such an action.