The Return of the Userites

The Zigur

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, there will never be a neutral bloc, because GPA refuses to ever join one, I had made an attempt at creating one a few months ago, but without GPA the actual threat would be significantly lessened.

The answer is in the Art of War. My nations have bled in many wars, but none of them but one were fought without certainty of victory established first.

this is why you will never hold any respect in the community, I go to war for my friends, the odds can be 1000 nations vs just myself, I will still fight.

Edited by Mogar

For the record, there will never be a neutral bloc, because GPA refuses to ever join one, I had made an attempt at creating one a few months ago, but without GPA the actual threat would be significantly lessened.

Mogar tried, didn't work, can't be done. Game set match tywin.

I mean, I suppose you could hypothetically get the non GPA neutrals together, but combined they're probably not even the size of GPA by itself, and the only real way it would work is to have GPA's god tier dominance as a threat, otherwise you'd just be providing a more varied target list. Not that I really expect you to understand how much planning would be required to mount a wide scale conflict against DBDC Tywin, but the sheer amount of organization would be... staggering to put it mildly, that hypothetical conflict would realistically be the most in depth organized war in the history of our world, since we generally just hurl nations at one another, it is rare to see war organized to ensure a fresh nation is put upon one of the DBDC nations every 3 to 4 days for.... at least 4 months, potentially much, much longer depending on their decisions to turtle and further hold onto the 11 digit war chests I would assume they all currently possess.

Edited by Mogar

I'm not advocating an massive effort against DBDC, I'm suggesting the possibility of raids on DBDC's satellite AAs and tech suppliers, and possibly the use of irregular warfare. Above all, I advocate the shunning of those who would enable DBDC's reckless activities.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Asymmetrical warfare would not work in this scenario due to DBDC's position in the treaty web, I am an expert at using such warfare in this world, it would end very poorly for those who took up arms. You do not win wars on the battlefield, you win wars in the back room, grand standing like this does not work for this particular case.

Mogar vs Tywin argument, this thread's lifecycle is complete.

DBDC are a bunch of retards being enabled of those who fear them. Nothing more and nothing less then the fear of special ed kids having bigger guns.

You would have done NOTHING if someone else had been hit. Don't preach something you won't back with actions.

If the leadership of PAX would do as you say and as many before you have suggested, we would fail being neutral.

So your argument is basically "Defend us... because!"

Alliances interact with each other for gain, whatever that might be: loyalty, protection, power, political clout. You ask for a lot, and give nothing back. How can you think that could possibly work? Ain't you a little too selfish?

You like to spout random rubbish that springs from your head and call it "Francoism". You think that makes you a philosopher, a visionary in the mould of Vladimir or Cortath.

It does not. It makes you look like some child, trying so very hard to imitate its elders, yet failing because there is so little reason or knowledge behind it.

Tywin Lannister,  I predate the citrus war and in that time I've seen allot. You've spent your entire career writing political pieces and commentary attempting to rally the world for some giant cause.

Have you ever considered trying to do something useful?

Perhaps reading to the elderly, but not anything you wrote ... something they may enjoy...

I kid of course ... huge fan ...   continue

You like to spout random rubbish that springs from your head and call it "Francoism". You think that makes you a philosopher, a visionary in the mould of Vladimir or Cortath.

It does not. It makes you look like some child, trying so very hard to imitate its elders, yet failing because there is so little reason or knowledge behind it.

Alliance Seniority: 9/17/2013 4:52:26 PM (320 Days)

holding resentment over one war is counterproductive, but thanks for your input.

Alliance Seniority: 9/17/2013 4:52:26 PM (320 Days)

holding resentment over one war is counterproductive, but thanks for your input.

I hold no resentment over any of my previous wars. The last war was largely decided by the decisions of Brehon back in equilibrium; and had very little, if anything, to do with you.

I hold no resentment over any of my previous wars. The last war was largely decided by the decisions of Brehon back in equilibrium; and had very little, if anything, to do with you.

I'm not sure why people are putting up these strawmen, since I haven't claimed I did anything in this thread. The fact that you are just joining in the circus of ad hominem attacks instead of addressing the substance of the OP does indicate some personal bias however.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

DBDC is an alliance inside the treaty web that governs us all. Pax is not. Are you sure it's DBDC that represents a threat to global stability? :v:

DBDC represents the entirety of chaos, inequity, lawlessness and anarchy in this world. They have a desire that is single minded: the wanton slaughter of millions and the ceaseless advancement of their own purposes. Generally, these purposes can be narrowed down to complete and utter conflict. They have waged an unceasing string of basic aggression over the last 30 days, and it has spread to neutral alliances as well. If you look behind the scenes, there are attempts to draw in larger powers, and the makings of the next major conflict. Some alliances will choose to side with order, and justice. Others will seek to lend their support to the heinous forces of destruction, and greed.