NAP between GOONS and TIF

Non-Aggression Pact

1. GOONS agrees not to wage any offensive war against TIF.
2. TIF agrees to participate with at least two sellers in our Aid Slot Nationalization Program.
3. 72-hour prior notification necessary for cancellation.

For The International Federation:
President Ash
-TIF President
Goosinater
-Vice President and FA minister
Borpri
-General
Kasra
-Promotions Minister

For the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism:

Sardonic, Pilot
KenMorningstar, Co-Pilot
ComradeMilton, Secretariat
Bear Retrieval Unit, Strategos
Aesculus, Pecuniator
Darksol, Slide, r00tn00b, dalstrs, NikolaP, Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

aid slot nationalization program?  Do tell :D

there's really nothing that interesting. we've had one for quite a while now. if you think of tech dealing as an economy, we have a command economy version of that where you're told who to send tech to or who to send money to every ten days. very efficient.

there's really nothing that interesting. we've had one for quite a while now. if you think of tech dealing as an economy, we have a command economy version of that where you're told who to send tech to or who to send money to every ten days. very efficient.

So they are essentially turning 2 sellers over to your central economic command in exchange for not being raided by you?

Edited by berbers

well, yeah. but, tbh, they're now up to like four because their members keep requesting to join in. the NAP was their idea. just so no one gets the impression we're going around charging this as like an extortion fee. it's just how it came out.

I liked you better when you would've played it as you were extorting them.

EDIT: You being GOONS.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

well, yeah. but, tbh, they're now up to like four because their members keep requesting to join in. the NAP was their idea. just so no one gets the impression we're going around charging this as like an extortion fee. it's just how it came out.

Well, it's what you should've done.

lol, well played GOONS

You're a huge tool.

For the record, during my tenure I approached the leader of TIF with a temporary protection deal in the hopes that they would agree to something more permanent and beneficial to both parties. They are still figuring the game out for themselves, so that this is the deal that was struck isn't surprising to me. We can't make people accept our generous offers.

You're a huge tool.

For the record, during my tenure I approached the leader of TIF with a temporary protection deal in the hopes that they would agree to something more permanent and beneficial to both parties. They are still figuring the game out for themselves, so that this is the deal that was struck isn't surprising to me. We can't make people accept our generous offers.

You always could with kindness and huggles... and nukes!

People still do NAPs? Although seems more like extortion if they're turning over the slots of 2 of their sellers to you, with them just not getting attacked by you as the other end of the deal. :P

Edited by Methrage

This announcement could have been a NAP between GOONS and TPF.

You could have frozen hell over.

Oh well.

I'm sure the opportunity is still there if TPF wants to sell tech to GOONS in exchange for GOONS not attacking them.