This is cute

idk, I think my "post are" pretty good.

At least, I don't makes flagrant grammatical errors in my responses to critiques of my flagrant  grammatical errors, while simultaneously feeling qualified to instruct others on effective writing.

I think you talk too much.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the link I was referencing, where you let a neofascist themed nation back into your AA after having been kicked from the game for sending hate mail, which he claimed was actually from someone else.

I did not mean to imply I thought your AA was pro nazi, but you DID allow a nazi themed nation to join your ranks, which I object to, and which is a totally separate issue that should be discussed elsewhere. All I will say here is: As long as you accept members like http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000596 you will be seen as an AA that is sympathetic to fascist/nazi themed nations, and this one's leader is named after the engineer of the holocaust.

If you don't want to be seen as an AA that endorses or accepts fascism, then don't accept members who glorify the holocaust.

If you'd like to start a separate discussion of how accepting overtly pro nazi members shouldn't reflect negatively on you, you should do so elsewhere.

Something something pot something something kettle

That's not right. I'm right something stats something. You are a liar something blah. Blah. Whaaaaaa!

I think you talk too much.

BAH HAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know daenerys, but this is funny. 3 of 4 supportive PMs I got regarding our "debate", including the Misfit one, said this about her in somewhat less polite terms

EDIT: Between writing and posting this two other people called her on the same, above.

Daenerys, seriously, no hostility, try to view yourself the way others view you, from the outside. I believe you must be smarter than you're allowing yourself to appear here.

Edited by John More Dread

It took awhile for the Doves to find something they could chime in and respond too. A pity it wasn't any of the BS they were trying to present as fact.

And I'm not the only one who thinks you talk too much http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=1638

It took awhile for the Doves to find something they could chime in and respond too. A pity it wasn't any of the BS they were trying to present as fact.

My witty remarks are all they keep me around for these days. :(

That is the link I was referencing, where you let a neofascist themed nation back into your AA after having been kicked from the game for sending hate mail, which he claimed was actually from someone else.

I did not mean to imply I thought your AA was pro nazi, but you DID allow a nazi themed nation to join your ranks, which I object to, and which is a totally separate issue that should be discussed elsewhere. All I will say here is: As long as you accept members like http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000596 you will be seen as an AA that is sympathetic to fascist/nazi themed nations, and this one's leader is named after the engineer of the holocaust.

If you don't want to be seen as an AA that endorses or accepts fascism, then don't accept members who glorify the holocaust.

If you'd like to start a separate discussion of how accepting overtly pro nazi members shouldn't reflect negatively on you, you should do so elsewhere.

B-)

A separate discussion (a thread) is a good suggestion,John...!  So I'll suggest it back to you,since your long arguing with Danaerys has too little to do with This Thread which "belongs" to Samantha'n her cute Doves...!   But thanks anyways...  ;)

You bringing up the theme is why i considered and did make a response here...I was too happy reading your's & Danaerys' argumentative Wizardry with a lot of enjoyment!  

Hey, but thanks for telling me about the origin of that Name...!    I confess never gave it much importance, as you did!  I'll try convince him to make changes to it for next Tournament!  :rolleyes:  And,  I hope after you now knowing a little more about SKARO, won't feel in bad mood again with us...!   

OH,and again, the guy was admitted back to the game because ADmin encounter him not responsible of  ANY bad behavior

related to those terrible PMs ...  

I assure you , and once more to the TE community, if i find ANY of  my AA members Upholding Nazi's Ideas... he/she will find his/her rear end OUT of SKARO!    

(ps: don't mention anymore anything to do with "Stalinistic Metrics" or what ever related to it... I dislike that Criminal Monster that was Stalin...) B-)

Edited by HDSupreme

Ignore the trolls HD.

You don't need to explain what happened again, the mods cleared it up which should be a good enough reason for everyone to leave it alone.

B-)

Thanks, Daenerys. 

I don't consider him a troll... just a pretty smart guy that has found a good place to express some of his general concerns thru his

writing skills and a bunch of readers to get to...!  Just like anyone else around here...!    ;)  ^_^

And, while having a blast, blasting other's pixels ...!    :nuke:  :popcorn:

Edited by HDSupreme

He was just desperate to plant that on me so he assumed it was me without doing his research and its quite clear he never does. To me that's a troll and I don't consider lies and BS good writing skills but each to their own i suppose.

He was just desperate to plant that on me so he assumed it was me without doing his research and its quite clear he never does. To me that's a troll and I don't consider lies and BS good writing skills but each to their own i suppose.

B-)

Neither I ,Daenerys...  -_-

I was referencing to his general skills shown here on TE...  Something I did recognized in you too, even when so many people were trying to convince me on the contrary ...! :frantic:    

Thanks again D.T. ...! 

Edited by HDSupreme

I am still not seeing this big down declare that some were shouting about.

I am almost never wrong, and I can usually call a war at the very start! They are many, many more factors to consider than NS and Nukes.