This is cute

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the hate mail being from Skaro is the ONLY time you have EVER proven me wrong, and you've never proven me to be a liar.

This is why you should do your homework before making false accusations. You'll learn the hard way i guess and you also said the Misfits send out hate mail? That's a lie right there is it not? And if you don't believe so, do you have evidence to support that accusation?

The hypocrisy  :facepalm:  and if you really think the Doves aren't using every resource and strategy at their disposal within the rules to beat out stevieg for the casualties flag then you simply don't know how competitive games work.

To be fair, they havent really been yet. I just hate close races :P

Yes, Joe, I am trying to learn, by asking you how  reducing an enemy's casualties helps us. Please explain it to me. Use small words so that my idiot brain can conceptualize this data.

Has anyone else noticed this noob constantly defends the Doves but attacks those who defend his own alliance. I think your ego might just top pauls and I personally would never want to be in the same alliance with you. You can never trust someone like you.

Daenarys, what this proud noob proudly does, is argue for whatever point he thinks is actually true, regardless of what AA has claimed or disputed it. The fact that you think of this as a bad thing, and overtly say that one should make the argument that is best for one's AA, rather than the correct one, calls into question every claim you make in defense of Misfits, while simultaneously explaining why you continue to argue things that the community as a whole has determined are not only untrue but patently absurd.

And yes, I have a big ego. Your point? Fortunately it is very hard to bruise, and has withstood attacks based in far more knowledge of my personality (for example, insults to my intelligence do nothing as I have a host of degrees and a tested IQ you would accuse me of lying if I posted, but insults based around, for example, me being a hypocrite for being a leftist living a wasteful, irresponsible lifestyle, or insults related to my stroke symptoms, or insults related to me being insensitive in friendships and romantic relationships, sleeping around, being a lazy slacker, having a messy studio apartment just might, because they are based in reality). So, I am not certain what your goal is, other than to give me a verbal sparring partner and healthy outlet for my sarcasm. And boost my already unhealthily large ego.

This is why you should do your homework before making false accusations. You'll learn the hard way i guess and you also said the Misfits send out hate mail? That's a lie right there is it not? And if you don't believe so, do you have evidence to support that accusation?

Yes. that is the one time youve proven me wrong I was referring to. Not a lie, an error I voluntarily corrected once I realized it and could have easily let stand (YOU would have. Name ONE thing you've ever admitted to being wrong about? The fact that your  opponents can admit errors, but you cannot, and that you also deliberately conflate error and lie, is  simply a further blow to your credibility, as is the fact that the thing you identify with "also" above is the thing I already acknowledged, and again, as an adult human, I find it impossible to believe you're stupid enough to make this mistake by accident, and are instead trying to deliberately misrepresent our debate, using misinformation and hoping people don't scroll back far enough to realize how not only wrong but absurd and fantastical your argument is.

To be fair, they havent really been yet. I just hate close races :P

The 7k infra dove is definitely trying, I'd say that's their horse.

Yes, Joe, I am trying to learn, by asking you how  reducing an enemy's casualties helps us. Please explain it to me. Use small words so that my idiot brain can conceptualize this data.

Daenarys, what this proud noob proudly does, is argue for whatever point he thinks is actually true, regardless of what AA has claimed or disputed it. The fact that you think of this as a bad thing, and overtly say that one should make the argument that is best for one's AA, rather than the correct one, calls into question every claim you make in defense of Misfits, while simultaneously explaining why you continue to argue things that the community as a whole has determined are not only untrue but patently absurd.

And yes, I have a big ego. Your point? Fortunately it is very hard to bruise, and has withstood attacks based in far more knowledge of my personality (for example, insults to my intelligence do nothing as I have a host of degrees and a tested IQ you would accuse me of lying if I posted, but insults based around, for example, me being a hypocrite for being a leftist living a wasteful, irresponsible lifestyle, or insults related to my stroke symptoms, or insults related to me being insensitive in friendships and romantic relationships, sleeping around, being a lazy slacker, having a messy studio apartment just might, because they are based in reality). So, I am not certain what your goal is, other than to give me a verbal sparring partner and healthy outlet for my sarcasm. And boost my already unhealthily large ego.

I don't care about your problems. "deal with it"

Yes. that is the one time youve proven me wrong I was referring to. Not a lie, an error I voluntarily corrected once I realized it and could have easily let stand (YOU would have. Name ONE thing you've ever admitted to being wrong about? The fact that your  opponents can admit errors, but you cannot, and that you also deliberately conflate error and lie, is  simply a further blow to your credibility, as is the fact that the thing you identify with "also" above is the thing I already acknowledged, and again, as an adult human, I find it impossible to believe you're stupid enough to make this mistake by accident, and are instead trying to deliberately misrepresent our debate, using misinformation and hoping people don't scroll back far enough to realize how not only wrong but absurd and fantastical your argument is.

First you need to make errors before you can admit that they're wrong and this is what you and your self claimed high IQ needs to go and learn. Baseless accusations and nothing to back it up with. I rest my case.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/prizes.asp

why do you think good ol boys spent all his money building to 6999 infrastructure?

why do you think I have been raiding for casualties ever since the end of our 2nd war?

Thanks for teaching me! I had no idea. Honestly I never looked at prizes. My goal was just to get big enough to nuke a bunch of people because I thought it would be fun (it's a BLAST). Honestly I probably wouldn't've played again if they hadn't changed the nuke rules. The old ones were absurd, it was way too easy to get nukes. But that's a tangent.  I don't think I was even aware there WERE material prizes, though I may have been at one time.

The 7k infra dove is definitely trying, I'd say that's their horse.

I don't care about your problems. "deal with it"

I don't have any problems. I just meant, if you were going to continue to insult me, you might do better insulting things I actually feel inferior about, rather than things I not only firmly know in my heart I am fantastic at, but am unshakeably confident I am better than you at, as if your goal is to cause me emotional distress, you aren't going to do it by attacking my self-identified strengths.

EDIT: Well, I'm sure I probably have some problems, but none that interfere with my leading an extremely joyful life!

EDIT 2: While the meat of your argument is still drivel, that was the first time you've presented yourself in a way I found to be mildly funny/aesthetically pleasing in a "laughing WITH you" sort of way (the reposting in quotes of deal with it) if you expect people to read through your junk, you should try and be clever like this more often, to give us the occasional laugh, or I'm going to have to simply start pretending you don't exist and find a wittier verbal sparring partner.

Edited by John More Dread

Thanks for teaching me! I had no idea. Honestly I never looked at prizes. My goal was just to get big enough to nuke a bunch of people because I thought it would be fun (it's a BLAST). Honestly I probably wouldn't've played again if they hadn't changed the nuke rules. The old ones were absurd, it was way too easy to get nukes. But that's a tangent.  I don't think I was even aware there WERE material prizes, though I may have been at one time.

I recall you made a thread about viewing the prize page, did you not read them after answers were posted of the page location.

First you need to make errors before you can admit that they're wrong and this is what you and your self claimed high IQ needs to go and learn. Baseless accusations and nothing to back it up with. I rest my case

"First you need..." this is what you tell kids to explain to them that everyone makes mistakes. How you consider it to be an argument in your favor is beyond me. Unless you literally feel you know everything and make no mistakes.

"I rest my case". No you don't. I don't believe you. That would be far to much to hope for. Don't tell me it's Christmas if there aren't any presents!

I don't have any problems. I just meant, if you were going to continue to insult me, you might do better insulting things I actually feel inferior about, rather than things I not only firmly know in my heart I am fantastic at, but am unshakeably confident I am better than you at, as if your goal is to cause me emotional distress, you aren't going to do it by attacking my self-identified strengths.

EDIT: Well, I'm sure I probably have some problems, but none that interfere with my leading an extremely joyful life!

EDIT 2: While the meat of your argument is still drivel, that was the first time you've presented yourself in a way I found to be mildly funny/aesthetically pleasing in a "laughing WITH you" sort of way (the reposting in quotes of deal with it) if you expect people to read through your junk, you should try and be clever like this more often, to give us the occasional laugh, or I'm going to have to simply start pretending you don't exist and find a wittier verbal sparring partner.

You insult yourself. :)

I recall you made a thread about viewing the prize page, did you not read them after answers were posted of the page location.

What happened to "I rest my case?"

Wow, Daenerys, its everything with you.

Yes, I actually DID know their were prizes but lied and said I didn't as part of a Machiavellian scheme to replace the town's water supply with grape jello.

Seriously,  what would be my motivation for this? You act like everyone is plotting against you with their every action, but actually none of us care at all  about you positively or negatively, the nightmare of someone with histrionic personality disorder.

You insult yourself. :)

I acknowledge my faults. At this point, you're just providing me with narration. So ttyl, but I hope you enjoy continuing to argue with me in my absence, even after having said

I rest my case.

Think I'm gonna ignore you in favor of more clever debate partners, but I may respond to you in future if something merits an answer. Initially I was concerned about the image of the argument, but after recieving numerous supportive messages, including one from a misfit, stating that you were insufferable and expressing their sympathy, I realize you have no credibility and therefore I need not give you the attention you crave to maintain mine, even among YOUR alliance mates. So, have fun with this debate you're having. Or, rather, not having as you rested your case long ago.

What happened to "I rest my case?"

Wow, Daenerys, its everything with you.

Yes, I actually DID know their were prizes but lied and said I didn't as part of a Machiavellian scheme to replace the town's water supply with grape jello.

Seriously,  what would be my motivation for this? You act like everyone is plotting against you with their every action, but actually none of us care at all  about you positively or negatively, the nightmare of someone with histrionic personality disorder.

Its actually you who thinks everyone is plotting against you. I was sincere about reporting the verbal abuse you received but you only seen it as an attack by me. But most times you deserve to be ridiculed for some of your ridiculous statements. If you truly want to be witty then learn how to make a point as humorous, simple and short as possible. Your post example none of this.

not gonna lie, it felt gooooooooooooooooooood.

TBH I'm glad you did. It felt good in an equally pointless metric-related way to hit it with a nuke.

BTW I'm having fun in our war! I might be stomping now but I'm about to run out of cash due to terminal noobishness.

I acknowledge my faults. At this point, you're just providing me with narration. So ttyl, but I hope you enjoy continuing to argue with me in my absence, even after having said

Think I'm gonna ignore you in favor of more clever debate partners, but I may respond to you in future if something merits an answer. Initially I was concerned about the image of the argument, but after recieving numerous supportive messages, including one from a misfit, stating that you were insufferable and expressing their sympathy, I realize you have no credibility and therefore I need not give you the attention you crave to maintain mine, even among YOUR alliance mates. So, have fun with this debate you're having. Or, rather, not having as you rested your case long ago.

Tell someone who cares!

. Your post example none of this.

Just wanted to point out that she wrote this in a post about witty writing, where she felt qualified to instruct me on how it is done.

My reaction: "REAAALLLLY? Example me!"

Also, the hate mail being from Skaro is the ONLY time you have EVER proven me wrong, and you've never proven me to be a liar.

B-)

John M.D.,  please read this :  http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122496-the-craziness-gone-an-apology/#entry3277336 

Post # 17 of that thread.

SKARO was not and won't ever be a NAZI Alliance...!  because  to be one it needs to uphold that type of thinking... And We Don't !!!

Edited by HDSupreme

Well its not the long, unfunny, confusing and barely on topic your post are.

idk, I think my "post are" pretty good.

At least, I don't makes flagrant grammatical errors in my responses to critiques of my flagrant  grammatical errors, while simultaneously feeling qualified to instruct others on effective writing.