Seers of Doom/ Stone and Steel Treaty

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for Stone & Steel: How come you guys hold a Option Defense Pact with aNIMaLz who appear to have a habit of getting into wars with Goon Order of Oppression Negligence And Sadism?

...and for Emperor Marx, is the Alliance Info for aNiMaLz true about an undisclosed treaty or is simply a fever dream held by certain elements within that alliance?

That's RUKUNU.

Chow, just to let you know, I, yes myself, intimidated SaS so bad that their leader said to me please don't attack SaS, or we'll have to deal with their protectorate. Just by saying his nation looked pretty, it'd be a shame something happened to it. So...good luck with this. 

All I know is that we nuke anyone who raids us or our allies.

Edited by Generalchow

Chow, just to let you know, I, yes myself, intimidated SaS so bad that their leader said to me please don't attack SaS, or we'll have to deal with their protectorate. Just by saying his nation looked pretty, it'd be a shame something happened to it. So...good luck with this. 

When did this ever occur?

When did this ever occur?

A month ago, exactly. Maybe it wasn't their leader, but it was BlackEyedBilly (?) he may have said he was the leader at one point in time. If not, my bad.

All I know is that we nuke anyone who raids us or our allies.

SaS top nation was already raided by RIOT, and dropped 40k with only attacking once or twice, it was his first attacks ever, we even got a PM from gambona congratulating us on getting him to actually attack, and not just hide during a fight. He is also a war defector from Ai, or from another AA that merged into Ai, that refused to fight, and he's their Security chancellor? They'll need you guys to nuke anyone who attacks... 

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

A month ago, exactly. Maybe it wasn't their leader, but it was BlackEyedBilly (?) he may have said he was the leader at one point in time. If not, my bad.

A month ago, we were pretty weak. I just figured it wasn't me or I would remember something like that. 

I have a question for Stone & Steel: How come you guys hold a Option Defense Pact with aNIMaLz who appear to have a habit of getting into wars with Goon Order of Oppression Negligence And Sadism?

...and for Emperor Marx, is the Alliance Info for aNiMaLz true about an undisclosed treaty or is simply a fever dream held by certain elements within that alliance?

Let me preface this by saying that I am not in government and haven't been for some time now, so take what I say in regards to GOONS policies and positions with a grain of salt (get confirmation from Milton or Sard because chances are its just my personal opinion), but I'm willing to bet all of my technology that the bio is wrong considering that it's RUKUNU's AA and we've been fighting them since RUKUNU resumed hostilities with us after reappearing. Though I'm glad RUKUNU is recruiting others to his cause now because our training program can never have enough targets for our trainees.

Let me preface this by saying that I am not in government and haven't been for some time now, so take what I say in regards to GOONS policies and positions with a grain of salt (get confirmation from Milton or Sard because chances are its just my personal opinion), but I'm willing to bet all of my technology that the bio is wrong considering that it's RUKUNU's AA and we've been fighting them since RUKUNU resumed hostilities with us after reappearing. Though I'm glad RUKUNU is recruiting others to his cause now because our training program can never have enough targets for our trainees.

I gotta ask - what in the hell did you guys do to Rukunu? That is one dedicated person.