Seers of Doom/ Stone and Steel Treaty

f9039cc2e4f608729ff7a39db92c0098ede062c5I1D0l41.png

Seers of Doom and Stone and Steel Optional Defense Pact

----------------------------------------------------------------

Preamble

The Seers of Doom and Stone and Steel confirm collaboration, and enter a Optional Defense Pact.

Article I: Sovereignty
The signatories will not interfere in the sovereignty, internal or external affairs of one another.

Article II: Non-Aggression
The signatories will refrain from all forms of aggression against the other, including espionage, spying, and war. Transgressors will be held to justice as seen fit.
Intelligence
Any information that relates to either parties of the either alliance will be shared between the two alliances.

Article III: Aid & Financial Transactions
The signatories are encouraged, but not obligated, to engage in financial transactions for their mutual benefit, including foreign aid, buying and selling of technology, and resource trades.

Article IV: Optional Defense
If one signatory comes under assault from a hostile nation or alliance, it may request diplomatic and military assistance from the other. Military assistance is optional and may include foreign aid, spy operations, and use of military force.

Article V: Cancellation
This Pact may be cancelled, with or without cause, by either signatory with 48 hours written notice

Signatures for Seers of Doom:
Generalchow 'Raider of Protected AAs'
Hamilmania 'Fox News Watcher'
King Isaac 'The Ultimate Hater'
Blurrenza 'Nice Guy'
Mister Black ' Satan's Nuke Shield'
The Dark Emperor 'I like pie'
Last187 'Nuke Turret'

Signatures from Stone and Steel
Ceres, the Sovereign
Blackeyebilly, the Arbitrator
Blazer, the Mediator

Edited by Ceres Soveign

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signatures for Seers of Doom:
Generalchow 'Raider of Protected AAs'
Hamilmania 'Fox News Watcher'
King Isaac 'The Ultimate Hater'
Blurrenza 'Nice Guy'
Mister Black ' Satan's Nuke Shield'
The Dark Emperor 'I like pie'
Last187 'Nuke Turret'

Real classy bunch of characters there. This will truly succeed  /Sarcasm 

I don't know, it has all the hallmarks of humor NPO seems to like. All they need now is a fake ideology.

I have a question for Stone & Steel: How come you guys hold a Option Defense Pact with aNIMaLz who appear to have a habit of getting into wars with Goon Order of Oppression Negligence And Sadism?

...and for Emperor Marx, is the Alliance Info for aNiMaLz true about an undisclosed treaty or is simply a fever dream held by certain elements within that alliance?

One of these days, im going to tear your nation apart. Even if its the last thing i do.

People like you don't realize that when it comes to individuals, a voice is more powerful than a military.

Plus You Fucking Suck.

Accuatly, i beleive it was general chow who attacked, i remember you being to #!#/! To attack me. In the raid against nsf n guiness, you got raped and anarchied. I sure didnt yet i had more soldiers in battle. Im sure you shame everything you touch.

You can take that to the bank and deposit that. Uoeno

Accuatly, i beleive it was general chow who attacked, i remember you being to #!#/! To attack me. In the raid against nsf n guiness, you got raped and anarchied. I sure didnt yet i had more soldiers in battle. Im sure you shame everything you touch.

U O E N O that grammar life, fuckboy.

Nope, I came out of that war without ever touching Anarchy, needless, I believe we should get the conversation back on track to the treaty signing.