An Imperial Decree

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm... Last time i was regent under an Empress, things didn't turn out so well.

Congrats to Ray and Kirsten.

Looking forward to NSO being cut in half and suffering a leadership crisis, among many, many other things.

But who could provide the Iron Fist NSO needs? Rayvon in his insecurity rooted out the only stable influence within the alliance to further his own rule. Hopefully the Empress will know how to recover from this.

You daft twat - how many times do we have to go over your piss poor revisionism?

Ivan left on his own for his own choices; he came and left multiple times as he did with the other two Orders. Per our charter, He and even the long departed Heft still have IE status .. No one .. You seem to keep mixing up the dissolution of a "thought police" that he tried starting under Emperor YouWish (without YW even being aware of what was going on) that I eradicated his membership. NO. And again, NO. He's still 1000000 times more welcome to our forums than you - shit, his account on the old forum still has Admin access and would on the current if he was registered (he was NPO when we switched forums, per an agreement with Brehon he couldn't access us; but I told Brehon straight up I wasn't taking anything away from Ivan per our Codex). I really pushed him away hard. Oh so hard.

My iron fist is still quite strongly planted here; I dare you to come challenge it.

Or you can hide in pussy mode and let it flow.

I was not referring to Ivan, I was referring to the stabilizing institution you dismantled that was intended to counter the anarchy of the challenge process. Without a stable ideological core, your alliance has blown this way and that without vision. Your Iron Fist was incompetent and was unable to lead NSO to victory.

I was not referring to Ivan, I was referring to the stabilizing institution you dismantled that was intended to counter the anarchy of the challenge process. Without a stable ideological core, your alliance has blown this way and that without vision. Your Iron Fist was incompetent and was unable to lead NSO to victory.

And as usual you show how little you know about the Sith ..

Follow Rota out the door ... Goodbye.

What do I know about the Sith? I know who won and who lost the last war.

So does anyone who can read a wiki. Thus proving you know nothing more about the Sith than a random stranger amongst these halls.

So does anyone who can read a wiki. Thus proving you know nothing more about the Sith than a random stranger amongst these halls.

I know alot about the Sith, and I know why the NSO has failed. It is the ancient problem of having too many Sith in one place; it is the nature of the Sith to strive ambitiously for power and to turn on one another (lol Rey and Hereno). That is why Darth Bane instituted the Rule of Two, and in NSO that is why the Founders instituted the Bureau of Internal Security... to utilize the procedures of Imperial Intelligence to balance chaotic ambition with Vision and Order. Without it the Sith fell apart into a chaotic mess, too close to the state of nature to see the big picture.

That is, all the Sith but One.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I know alot about the Sith, and I know why the NSO has failed. It is the ancient problem of having too many Sith in one place; it is the nature of the Sith to strive ambitiously for power and to turn on one another (lol Rey and Hereno). That is why Darth Bane instituted the Rule of Two, and in NSO that is why the Founders instituted the Bureau of Internal Security... to utilize the procedures of Imperial Intelligence to balance chaotic ambition with Vision and Order. Without it the Sith fell apart into a chaotic mess, too close to the state of nature to see the big picture.

That is, all the Sith but One.

There are no "founders" - there is Ivan. You are nothing but a follower, a pretender, a wannabe and a has-never-been. 

wouldn't it be uncanny if he was making the exact same point!

Yeah, but he's never mentioned being a reroll, and even if he was he could only possibly beat my existence by about a year... which make his original "kids these days" jab stupid anyway.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Feeling the daily grind of engaging Tywin?  Feel like every minute is like sitting through another run of Titanic?  Maybe I have the solution for you.  I present to you - Tywingo!  Call your friends around, break out the Cheetos, and get playing.

579812_zpsa1348104.png

25% of the time, it's guaranteed to pass the time.