Barbarians of Pasirung

Here is a storyline that I have been considering for a while.  Basically, I find signs of oil north of my lands and move in geological teams to investigate.  The people who inhabit the region don't take kindly to it and keep killing the teams I send north.  Eventually, I move troops into the region which leads to a full guerrilla war.  This RP would have one of two endings.  Either the person playing the opposition has fun and wants to stay in the region, in which case I will pull out and a new nation will be formed out of the barbarian groups, or the opposition doesn't like the region, in which case I will win the war.  

Now I'm looking for volunteers who want to play the opposition barbarian groups.  If someone wants to join in, they can sign up here.

Just an FYI for all you willing participants.  The barbarians in this story would be roughly analogous to the Taliban technology-wise.  They may have a few satellite phones or old radios to communicate with, and probably don't have any weapons beyond AKs, and maybe some medium machine guns and old RPGs they bought off the black market.  This is meant to be a lot more strategy based and small-scale RP rather than thousands of troops moving around.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

Just an FYI for all you willing participants.  The barbarians in this story would be roughly analogous to the Taliban technology-wise.  They may have a few satellite phones or old radios to communicate with, and probably don't have any weapons beyond AKs, and maybe some medium machine guns and old RPGs they bought off the black market.  This is meant to be a lot more strategy based and small-scale RP rather than thousands of troops moving around.

Strategy or Tactical?

But, already have a nation, which I rather not exchange for Marscurian oil fields. I have actually my own.

As I already got a nation, I'm not going to be some tribe claiming the territory in the end, but for RP, I could add Austrian investment in the oil fields, coming with a small detachment of mercenaries to help in guarding the operations. Naturally, if someone gets interested, at the end it'll just be another botched Austrian business adventure.