The Fateful Meeting on the way to Shangri-La

jesbro

Lee knew that Amur didn't need his help anymore making sure their country was kept safe and would order Commander Yin and his men to head back to Beijing once Lang told him to. Meanwhile Lee would prepare to board a plane to Shangri-La with the Druk Yul leader Maelstrom. He knew that old man wasn't his true form just as Lee wasn't really in his true form either and wouldn't be surprised if Maelstrom changed into his normal dragon form once they were on the plane.

Once they were sitting down on the plane Lee would confront Maelstrom about why he was here. "I know that you know Mei is in Shangri-La right now with your son Sterling and yes I was planning on heading there anyways after the meeting. However I also know when people are hiding things from me and I can tell you wanted to see me for a reason so I have to ask it. Why did you want to meet with me in private here? What do you want from me?"

Edited by jesbro

Maelstrom chuckled, "Lee. Why must everything be significant? Can I not spend time with a friend and show off my new toys with him? No seriously.. we're on our way to meet up with the Air Fleet. I intend on stretching my wings and dancing in the clouds with them... and practice jumping ship to ship.. once I get there. Today was just such a fine day, I wanted some company on my journey." He went to his wine cabinet on board the aerostat cruise liner. He poured himself a some vodka and lime. It was not a traditional aircraft.. they were on board a dirigible.

Maelstrom took to the observation deck as they left the ground. He sighed at how beautifully effortless it was for the machine to just lift into the air like a cloud.

"Yea you are not the only one that needs to stretch his wings." Lee said as he sipped the vodka. "It has been a while since I last used my wings to fly a long journey so I will probably join you on that one. The thing is though that I am also no fool and can tell when people are hiding things from me, whether it is something bothering them or something else entirely." Lee was quite serious at this point. "I know there is a bigger reason as to why you wanted me here with you besides just wanting some company and I want to know what that reason is."

"No, literally, no secrets. I actually enjoy myself and my life sometimes and I really do like airships and thought you might as well. That said, we're going to visit the 1st Fleet." As they spoke they would soon begin to approach the 1st Fleet in all its glory. Maelstrom recognized the flagship Highwind by the Dark Knight standing at its brow and the captain signaled their approach for mooring. Teams waited along side the at the docking deck to help tie down the pulleys that would bond the ships together.