Kashmir Disbandment Notice

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but this does.

Why do you ask? Would you like for us to ZI you again? Let me know

Citation needed. Anyone around for that conflict is well aware who brought da pain.

That's right come and get us.

Ah no. I dont have time or the patience. I thought i'd just let those alliances in search of land or the little bit of tech you guys can spare could do the job.

methrage was a better foil.  effort goes a long way in irrational obsessions.

I am glad to know it benefited you guys then. As long as I can help people with their issues, I feel great.

Also if Methrage did a better job rouged Kashmir then me, I am proud of him. You guys know there are plenty of free war guides right?

Edited by Rotavele

I'm interested in how this topic relates to White Chocolate and possibly DBDC.  Can someone relate it for me?

Kashmir is a song by Led Zeppelin. Zeppelins are named after a German Count. One of the main languages of Switzerland is German. Switzerland is known for neutrality, banks, Swiss Army Knives, Swatches, Roger Federer and chocolate. White Chocolate is a derivative of Chocolate.

tl;dr - Valid CB.

Kashmir is a song by Led Zeppelin. Zeppelins are named after a German Count. One of the main languages of Switzerland is German. Switzerland is known for neutrality, banks, Swiss Army Knives, Swatches, Roger Federer and chocolate. White Chocolate is a derivative of Chocolate.

tl;dr - Valid CB.

Well done!!

tl;dr - Valid CB.

Bravo. Someone finally solved the mystery.

tl;dr - Valid CB.

With only 5 degrees of separation here, we still have plenty of room to connect to Kevin Bacon!

White chocolate was used to make a sculpture of Conan O'Brien.  Conan O'Brien preferred that medium to the bacon that was used to make a sculpture of Kevin Bacon.

SOoooo....Kashmir, like everything else in the known universe, is 7 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon.

Q.E.D.

http://republicofbacon.com/2010/10/14/kevin-bacon-bust-sold-for-4000/