Declaration of war

A neutral alliance turned away nations trying to join to grow? Were you only looking for nations ready to war? Wtf?

Nations who were looking to use GPA as a save haven to grow & then go out and hit people again once they had a larger warchest.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only left GPA because I went to NG to mourn Drew.  I entered Peace Mode and sat on the NG AA for the rest of that conflict while we mourned Internally.  My goal was to sit in GPA and try and crack the top 100 nations by better activity & a little bit of creative trade circle movement and lots of temp-ing.

I'm still attempting to break the top 100.  Though I doubt it'll be as easy doing it from Non Grata as obviously there's a lot of alliances out there who like poking us with a stick.

I only left GPA because I went to NG to mourn Drew.  I entered Peace Mode and sat on the NG AA for the rest of that conflict while we mourned Internally.  My goal was to sit in GPA and try and crack the top 100 nations by better activity & a little bit of creative trade circle movement and lots of temp-ing.

I'm still attempting to break the top 100.  Though I doubt it'll be as easy doing it from Non Grata as obviously there's a lot of alliances out there who like poking us with a stick.

So you were sitting on GPA's AA to grow to the top 100 and go fight, but rejected and looked down upon people who joined to grow and fight as well. Spoken like a true NGer.

So you were sitting on GPA's AA to grow to the top 100 and go fight, but rejected and looked down upon people who joined to grow and fight as well. Spoken like a true NGer.

No.  I intended to crack the top 100 nations.  I wanted to stop focussing on the politics and start focussing on the nation construction aspect of CN...

No.  I intended to crack the top 100 nations.  I wanted to stop focussing on the politics and start focussing on the nation construction aspect of CN...

Well for someone not focusing on politics that is odd. If I recall correctly everyone was good on letting me go but your cry fests lead to me being continued onto EZI because you said no one likes meh.

Edited by Rotavele

A neutral alliance turned away nations trying to join to grow? Were you only looking for nations ready to war? Wtf?

Nations that want to just grow are welcome in the Agency.

Nations that want to join to grow and then later use their stats to harass others are not welcome. Nations that want to avoid war at all costs and that won't fight to defend the GPA are also unwelcome.

Our selection process is quite strict and we ask a lot of questions to every applicant: while some weed obviously still gets through we got pretty good in selecting, mentoring and educating people to our ways, and terrible failures are IMHO extremely rare. I could name people that some thought would have brought us only problems, and that instead turned out to be excellent if not outright outstanding additions to our community: we have our special kind of appeal and qualities.

I anyway realize that it's almost impossible to understand until one gets inside: I didn't know it either and I was just lucky to get accepted.

Nations that want to just grow are welcome in the Agency.

Nations that want to join to grow and then later use their stats to harass others are not welcome. Nations that want to avoid war at all costs and that won't fight to defend the GPA are also unwelcome.

Our selection process is quite strict and we ask a lot of questions to every applicant: while some weed obviously still gets through we got pretty good in selecting, mentoring and educating people to our ways, and terrible failures are IMHO extremely rare. I could name people that some thought would have brought us only problems, and that instead turned out to be excellent if not outright outstanding additions to our community: we have our special kind of appeal and qualities.

I anyway realize that it's almost impossible to understand until one gets inside: I didn't know it either and I was just lucky to get accepted.

Amen. Fond times were spent at GPA. There is definitely more to Bob than war. But politics are so much fun.  :awesome:

Edited by KahlanRahl