In the market for a Protector

I will protect you.

This guy is a shitty protector, trust me.

On the other hand, I'm willing to sign a MDAP with you with a retroactive clause allowing you to come to my defense against GATO. Unlike Gibs, I am small enough to actually engage any new nations attacking you guys.

This guy is a !@#$%* protector, trust me.

On the other hand, I'm willing to sign a MDAP with you with a retroactive clause allowing you to come to my defense against GATO. Unlike Gibs, I am small enough to actually engage any new nations attacking you guys.

Wow thanks for the heads up, jerk.

If you and your alliance want to merge into Limitless Nexus, I'm willing to create an Aid Program where I dedicate a few aid slots of continuous aid to get yourself and others in your alliance up to 4,999 infra, at which point those who complete the program can afford to spare a few slots towards assisting with the aid program as well. As more nations reach 4,999 infra, more will be able to contribute towards making everyone else reach at least 4,999 infra faster. Once most are already built up to the level where they make enough they can afford to send aid out to help others build up faster, eventually we could begin aiding nations up to get MP once they've reached 4,999 infra if they haven't got it yet. If you join I don't think you would have to worry about attack, but you'll receive assistance if you're attacked after joining.

I'm looking to expand Limitless Nexus with the goal of turning it into a High Avg NS alliance, so others interested in taking part in the building of an alliance who continues to build up all its members until everyone is powerful, feel free to join. If someone experienced with forums wants to join and assist with the building of the alliance, they can be made admin on any forum we use, as well as be able to give input into what type we use. Also if more experienced nation rulers want to join and assist with the alliance, there are government positions I would like to create; in order to allow those motivated to benefit the alliance the power to do so.

Edited by Methrage

If you and your alliance want to merge into Limitless Nexus, I'm willing to create an Aid Program where I dedicate a few aid slots of continuous aid to get yourself and others in your alliance up to 4,999 infra, at which point those who complete the program can afford to spare a few slots towards assisting with the aid program as well. As more nations reach 4,999 infra, more will be able to contribute towards making everyone else reach at least 4,999 infra faster. Once most are already built up to the level where they make enough they can afford to send aid out to help others build up faster, eventually we could begin aiding nations up to get MP once they've reached 4,999 infra if they haven't got it yet. If you join I don't think you would have to worry about attack, but you'll receive assistance if you're attacked after joining.

I'm looking to expand Limitless Nexus with the goal of turning it into a High Avg NS alliance, so others interested in taking part in the building of an alliance who continues to build up all its members until everyone is powerful, feel free to join. If someone experienced with forums wants to join and assist with the building of the alliance, they can be made admin on any forum we use, as well as be able to give input into what type we use. Also if more experienced nation rulers want to join and assist with the alliance, there are government positions I would like to create; in order to allow those motivated to benefit the alliance the power to do so.

I would advise against joining this alliance. We'll have people in your range.

I would advise against joining this alliance. We'll have people in your range.

Your alliance might be to weak for me to attack personally if you choose to be forever at war with Limitless Nexus; but your gathering of small nations will be crushed if you try it and never be allowed to have any members reach a NS beyond what you'd expect from a new nation. If you're threatening to attack them, then I think that would be more reason for them to join, as they would give others a good reason to crush their enemy for them and prevent you from ever having large nations.

Edited by Methrage

I highly advise you ignore both Methrage and Neo Uruk and speak to someone like ODN or R&R.

I've given him nothing but sage advice.

Not removing the protection from LPH would make me very upset.
Joining Methrage would lead to him being attacked.

I've given him nothing but sage advice.

Not removing the protection from LPH would make me very upset.
Joining Methrage would lead to him being attacked.

If he joined Limitless Nexus he would remove any claim of protection from LPH and other alliances, so the second one would solve your first issue with him. So you attempting to threaten him to effect what he does after removing any association between himself and LPH, is just the one of the weakest players in the CN trying to act like they have the clout to push others around and making threats which will mostly mean bad things for you if followed through on. Even if I'm not in range, they would be able to triple declare you and everyone fighting you would receive aid to help them out in such a scenario. So you would only be getting your little band of rogues slaughtered by doing so and giving me reason to consider yourself and anyone else on your alliance affiliate enemy targets for the foreseeable future.

Not sure about the background, but there are so many better ways to look for your mother a protectorate. 

AreYouMyMother5-1024x768.jpg

Trying to find your mother a protectorate while under attack is like trying to buy homeowner's insurance while your house is on fire.  There's a timing issue.  :facepalm:

The amount of people playing the role of vulture on the naive is simply pathetic. It would almost be funny if it didn't occur at every possible instance.

If you feel this strongly about it, why don't you offer them the protection they desire then so you can educate them? That way you will be actively helping them rather than just acting like a bystander and bemoaning a situation you have no intention to resolve.