Knights111

To: The nations of Cascadia and Plains Federation

To whom this may concern,

After the fall of one of the world superpowers, United States of America, North America has been running thin. We chose to send this to you because we trust both of you, and Plains Federation has already made steps to save the old US. We believe that us three may find a way to help the east recover, and Baffin Island volunteers to take 2-3 of the old states as protectorates rather than the Plains having to keep the entire load, and the Plains should allow us and Cascadia to take these. I will explain the rest when, and if, you arrive at Baffin Island.

Hope to see you soon,

Amelia Yates, President of Baffin Island

The Airport is now closed for your use only for the next 48 hours. The Capital is ready for your arrival.

Edited by Knights111

To Amelia Yates, President of Baffin Island

From Samuel Ireland, Deputy Secretary of State of The Plains Federation

Madam President,

​I am very grateful for your offer. Unfortunately because of the war we are fighting in the north and the protection we are providing in the far north and east the President, Vice President, Secretary of State, and I are all tied up at home where we have to play very close attention. However, I will be able to communicate via or hard line message system here. 

We are currently moving troops into the former United States however we are doing this as a joint operation with the Principality of Tikal who is assisting with tens of thousands of troops. Also, the former United States will be protected under Tikal's Monroe Doctrine which stops any foreign power from entering the New World. I believe we will be able to do this safely so I see no reason for the Federation and Tikal to maintain these protectorates. However, if Baffin island would like to assist in our temporary troop deployments to the former United States, Baffin Island could deploy 10,000 troops to the State of New York where we need a bit of help. There, you will encounter friendly Federation and Tikalian troops trying to secure the State as well. If you accept, please let me know and I will immediately inform the Principality that our friends in the north are providing assistance. 

Thank you very much for your generosity in this time of need,

Samuel Ireland

Deputy Secretary of State

To: Samuel Ireland

We are glad that you are understanding. We will assist you in protecting the old United States for the time being, and will deploy 10,000 soldiers to the state of New York and assist in upholding the freedom in America. We do want you to be aware that in the case that we get in a conflict with any nation with troops in America, we will send our troops back home. We are hoping that Tikal is friendly towards us as they have not been so in the past. New York is hereby also temporarily protected by Baffin Island, with Plains Federation protecting as well, Tikal, and the Federation of Atlantic. Hopefully we can help North America recover from losing one of its best nations.

Sincerely,

Amelia Yates

President of Baffin Island

Edited by Knights111