The Sun Rises in the East

Chicago Noise

:Classified, SATINT visible:

A mechanized field army would begin journeying towards the Amur Border, as well as into the Liaoning Province, complimented with a heavy array of 600 Type 87 self-propelled anti-aircraft guns, 1000 Type 90 Kyū-marus, as well as a large attachment of various artillery pieces. the 1st and 4th fleets would set up positions in the Yellow Sea, allowing for additional air support in the region on top of the Joseon air bases, should it be required.

Classified to United Amur Republic

Due to build up of Russian forces along your border and in recognition you are undergoing ratification of treaties with SEATO, we formally request your permission to move our forces through your land and to operate our satellites in your space. We ill provide your military with a data link to our GPS system and connections with our military to provide logistical support as well if that is acceptable. We await your authorization to move to your defense.

Regards,
Secretary of Defense
Dread Space

Classified action:

Japan has been given access to the IMAP datalinks providing intel on forces moving in the region. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"The Nation of Baffin Island believes in a few things. Number one is that Japan's use of the word slavery is wrong, as these people are given the option, as well as this is a valuable trading situation between the two. Slavery would require no option, and nothing in return to the use of them. Number two is that we believe that it is not any of these nations right but the two currently talking, to get in the way. It is the new nation that is currently deciding. However, as usual, Baffin Island chooses to stay neutral, yet give a slight sign of disappointment to the other nations here. This will not turn into a conflict with us in it, and this is all you will here from us in this debate. Hopefully any nations here that we are currently in relations with do not take this personally, but we just think you should let them manage this on their own. We do in all ways, want this new nation to fly, and survive. Goodbye now."

Edited by Knights111

"The Nation of Baffin Island believes in a few things. Number one is that Japan's use of the word slavery is wrong, as these people are given the option, as well as this is a valuable trading situation between the two. Slavery would require no option, and nothing in return to the use of them. Number two is that we believe that it is not any of these nations right but the two currently talking, to get in the way. It is the new nation that is currently deciding. However, as usual, Baffin Island chooses to stay neutral, yet give a slight sign of disappointment to the other nations here. This will not turn into a conflict with us in it, and this is all you will here from us in this debate. Hopefully any nations here that we are currently in relations with do not take this personally, but we just think you should let them manage this on their own. We do in all ways, want this new nation to fly, and survive. Goodbye now."

We understand Baffin's concern, but Druk Yul's objective is to protect this nation's expression of its will. Therefore is in contradiction to your statement. This nation has expressed its desire to continue to act as a successor state to Gunwai and has ratified the SEATO treaty, pending approval vote of SEATO membership. Druk Yul has already voted yet and despite not yet having the full backing of all its allies, we will support our words with our actions..

Regadrs,
King Wangchuck.

Classified to United Amur Republic

Due to build up of Russian forces along your border and in recognition you are undergoing ratification of treaties with SEATO, we formally request your permission to move our forces through your land and to operate our satellites in your space. We ill provide your military with a data link to our GPS system and connections with our military to provide logistical support as well if that is acceptable. We await your authorization to move to your defense.

Regards,
Secretary of Defense
Dread Space

Classified Response to Druk Yul

My name is General Zhao, Supreme Commander of the Amur Defense Force and Secretary of the UAR Defense Committee.  I will be your contact and liaison.  The UAR grants permission on all accounts.  Your assistance in this crisis will not be forgotten.

General Zhao

Top Secret to General Zhao,

We appreciate your gratitude, but we see this as a duty to our fellow man. As you may have figured that Dread Space is my code name. I work closely with our space ops department. We'll be moving our troops to the north and west border regions of your nation. We're mobilizing as we speak. It will take time to move them there, but we should be bale to have them in positon by the end of the week.

Classified action/ SATINT only.: Dragonisia moves to defense condition 4. Forces are undergoing mobilization. Diplomacy is still being attempted. Active military are being sent to the north border region. 200,000 personnell are being called to active duty. 100k for foreign support, 100k for national defense.

The airforce is being fully activated. B1-A bombers, B2 bombers, F22s, F35s, and B-52s begin rebasing to UAR forward positions.. about 1/3rd of the airforce forward deploys this way. Predator drones are also activated and notified to be prepared to be manned at any time.

Missile command has been notified to prepare conventional arms for possible use. The ARES strike system is being mobilized for global delivery of cruise missiles. Mobile launch positions are on alert.

Space COM has been notified to step up launch procedures for TOP secret rod from god kinetic delivery platform.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Classified to Japan

To Whom It May Concern,

I am grateful for your public support of our sovereignty against the threats of the Russian Empire.  If you plan to use military force, we are more than willing to cooperate with your forces and assist in whatever way we can.  I still hold hope that the threats of force from our neighbors will be enough to stave off the Russians before any fighting can take place.  However, if worst comes to worst, and you intend to use force, I would be happy to coordinate with the proper Japanese officials.

General Zhao

Supreme Commander of the ADF

Classified

With permission for Druk Yul forces to mobilize through the Republics, what was in place of the Amur Defense Forces began to help in whatever ways they could.  Directing forces to bases, integrating themselves with the Druk Yul combat data systems, and mobilizing supplies for support.  The ADF is put on alert level HIGH and moves to DEFCON 2.  Forces of the ADF were scrambled and prepared for combat.  Orders for mechanized vehicles were put on rush to get as many assets to the forward bases as possible.

Empress Mei has been keeping her eyes on the situation since she voted to let Amur into SEATO. If they were indeed attacked she wanted to make sure they were well defended and with an army of over 380,000 she knew she could spare some of her forces to help defend them if necessary. "Lee I want you to take a detachment of General Chang's forces and link up with Druk Yul forces that are going to help defend Amur should they be attacked."

"And I am guessing I can't turn into my dragon form unless absolutely necessary?"

"Correct. The people of Druk Yul might already accept our true forms as well but I am still not sure of the people of Amur. You should stay away from the frontlines yourself and command your forces from your mobile command center instead."

"Fine I will do it that way as you wish. Let the Druk Yul general know that I am coming to help."

Classified: A message would be sent to Druk Yul and Amur letting them know that her brother Lee would be heading there with some Shanghai troops to help defend Amur if it is attacked by Russia. Lee's forces would number around 50,000 along with some Modern Armor and help by the Shanghai Air Force if needed.

Edited by jesbro

Classified to Shanghai

Empress Mei and Lee,

We welcome your detachment and thank you for your support.  Our border guards will allow you in and direct you to positions so that you can better link up with Druk Yul and Amurese forces.  Our command center is based in Harbin, our capital.  The location is away from the front lines, but close enough to coordinate forces in the theater.  We can share our facilities with you and any others seeking to establish an HQ, and we will accommodate any needs you may have.

General Zhao

Premier Fyodorov of the Primorsky Republic,

We regret the losses incurred by your people due to the aggression of our northern neighbors. We have done our best to deter them. In order to help you faciliate the replaement of your losses we will be subsidizing arms and defence goods trades to keep their prices down from vendors in our nation. Even if SEATO does not ratify you, we will want a close relationship, however, the vote is looking good so far. We only need the Raj of India and the representatives of Tongzhi to finish your re-ratification.

Our people strongly beleive in the human right of self-determination, and we will ensure you will not lose yours to outside influences so long as you do not move to be an aggressive force in the region. Blessings of peace be upon your people from the Dreamer.

King Wangchuck

Premier Fyodorov of the Primorsky Republic,

We regret the losses incurred by your people due to the aggression of our northern neighbors. We have done our best to deter them. In order to help you faciliate the replaement of your losses we will be subsidizing arms and defence goods trades to keep their prices down from vendors in our nation. Even if SEATO does not ratify you, we will want a close relationship, however, the vote is looking good so far. We only need the Raj of India and the representatives of Tongzhi to finish your re-ratification.

Our people strongly beleive in the human right of self-determination, and we will ensure you will not lose yours to outside influences so long as you do not move to be an aggressive force in the region. Blessings of peace be upon your people from the Dreamer.

King Wangchuck

King Wangchuk,

I thank you for your sentiments.  We deeply regret the circumstances our citizens have been thrust into, so soon into national sovereignty.  You assistance in the matter has been invaluable, however.  You have my personal, and I'm sure our national, gratitude.  We will be seeking concrete relations with our neighbors after the situation has been reasonably resolved and our political capital isn't tied up in the war. 

We also share your sentiment on self-determination, and that is why it is so great to see your nation, as well as others in the area, fight to help us retain our own without prompt.  You have our word that these things will not be forgotten and that our nation will look to solidify the peace of the region, not sunder it.  Thank you for the blessing and may you enjoy that which you wish us.

Ilya Fyodorov,

Premier of the Republic of Primorsky