About TEPiD... the DALEKS are WATCHING YOU! (A DOW)

B-)

Just to announce to To Our community... SKARO is Probing the Police... ! :P :frantic: :popcorn: :gun: :war: :blink: :huh: :ph34r: :popcorn:

They are 21 nations...And we are.... what ever the number of DALEKS that woke Up for this...! Lol!

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

Thank you guys...! Ofcourse if I weren't in Anarchy already this Blitz would have been more FUN for me...! LOL!! ;) :D :frantic:

B-)

The No.1 skaro nation wants peace !!!!!!!!!! something ain't right :gun:

^_^

Of course something isn't right,killie: you, a former DALEK,now aTepiD, are in the receiving end of SKAROs Blitz... Plus, The DALEK was just having second thoughts about pummeling an ex-War Machine...! :wub:

It doesn't seem like there was much choice so good luck to both sides but oh how they mighty have fallen when DoW'd by Skaro ^_^

:popcorn:

Not only that, but because of our DALEK TE Tradition, just a few War Machines were able to break the night Up in flames... AH...! well!   I will continue spreading the good Word of.... "Blitzing the Foes... TE Time...!"    Lol! :huh: :rolleyes: :lol1:

Paul, you're obviously not understanding the joke. "TepiD" is not a spelling error, but rather a jab at TEPD by calling them "tepid" rather than their name. 

tep·id

: not hot and not cold
: not energetic or excited

Full Definition of TEPID

1:  moderately warm :  lukewarm <a tepid bath>

2a :  lacking in passion, force, or zest <tepid poetry>
2b :  marked by an absence of enthusiasm or conviction <a tepid interest> <a tepid response>

It's similar to when HDSup calls me "Samantha". That would be a jab at my masculinity if I were male. Same as when he accuses Kurdanak of wearing a skirt. Or calling someone "uncool" when their name is "cool". You get the joke now?

I feel like everyone is ignoring the fact that this is a pretty good updeclare, yet no one is circle jerking about it. :/

It was a solid declare.  We exchanged pleasantries via in game messages and wished each other luck.

Tepid is a pretty good description of TEPD this round.

B-)

Guys & Gal... C'mon, you are making me blush ...! :facepalm:

Is this the same TE  I've being  playing at for years...?!?! :wub:

Paul, you're obviously not understanding the joke. "TepiD" is not a spelling error, but rather a jab at TEPD by calling them "tepid" rather than their name. 

It's similar to when HDSup calls me "Samantha". That would be a jab at my masculinity if I were male. Same as when he accuses Kurdanak of wearing a skirt. Or calling someone "uncool" when their name is "cool". You get the joke now?

thank you Guy Explaining Every Joke.

SKARO and TEPD have agreed this war was fun and it is time for it to end.  Today will be the last day of attacks with peace being sent/accepted at the next update.

B-)

Absolutely Great and destructive...!  Congratulations to the Police. and its Chief,TBRaiders...!  It was a very good experience !  

The DALEKS were just amazing ... and  SKARO has just shown its mettle and  bravery,  DALEKS ARE SUPREME!!! :D 

PEACE is declared for this coming Update...!   B-)       

TBH this was a really fun war to watch. Congrats all!

How was this funny to watch? They got wrecked by TEPD, some didn't even do any damage.

I am wondering why HDSup hasn't tightened the grip around his alliance yet. This is just getting ridiculous.

How was this funny to watch? They got wrecked by TEPD, some didn't even do any damage.

I am wondering why HDSup hasn't tightened the grip around his alliance yet. This is just getting ridiculous.

B-)

Ah,Kinez...!    It was Fun.  Problems still? Yes, there are important things to tight up, but after been blitzed real hard by OP at the beginning of the Round, This war gave us the opportunity to really make and give some good action here... TePiD made the best of what they got  and put it out there.  We did the same.  Just next time we'll try to make a Blitz Krieg with more than 6 Daleks,and ON TIME... that could be good for us...!~ LOl! :lol1:

Edited by HDSupreme