War Doves Fly

B-)

Congratz to all the gentlewomen and gentlemen participants of such a good war ...!   :laugh:  :frantic: 

I dont even know where you get this stuff from? Just because you were #1 due to spending pretty much all your cash every day, does not make their first war an updeclare.

The fact that it was an updeclare has nothing to do with my nation and everything to do with the fact that we were the #2 AA with more nukes and less NS and they were the #3 AA with less nukes and less NS.

I could be equally pointlessly personal and say "just because you struggled with your own wars doesn't mean it was a downdeclare". I have noticed from DEFCON announcements that you seem to spend a great deal of time thinking about my nation and build/play style and how much it upsets you. You need to read some Epictetus, my friend. And to stop trolling me, it isn't benefitting you at all in any way, unless you derive some weird satisfaction from it, and as much as you seem to be interested in asserting yourself as some sort of nation building mentor, I already have a few people who present their advice in a much more useful manner.

The fact that it was an updeclare has nothing to do with my nation and everything to do with the fact that we were the #2 AA with more nukes and less NS and they were the #3 AA with less nukes and less NS.

I could be equally pointlessly personal and say "just because you struggled with your own wars doesn't mean it was a downdeclare". I have noticed from DEFCON announcements that you seem to spend a great deal of time thinking about my nation and build/play style and how much it upsets you. You need to read some Epictetus, my friend. And to stop trolling me, it isn't benefitting you at all in any way, unless you derive some weird satisfaction from it, and as much as you seem to be interested in asserting yourself as some sort of nation building mentor, I already have a few people who present their advice in a much more useful manner.

Dude, you do not have a clue

War Doves:

Total NATIONSarrow-10x10.png - 42
Strength - 315,753
Avg. NS - 7,518
Infra - 67,748
Tech - 7,664
Nukes - 0

DEFCON 1:
TOTALarrow-10x10.png Nations - 48
Strength - 314,573
Avg. NS 6,554
Infra - 66,093
Tech - 8,990
Nukes - 4

4 nukes on 1 nation.

If I didnt jump their #1 guy who was on you, you would have been bashed to a pulp by the time they got MPs and nuked you. You had an SDI, and did not declare on ANY nuclear nations this round! You are gold, and you are lucky I was around to put up some resistance. Nobody even on War Doves side would say that this was an up declare. In fact it is the 1300+ tech difference, boosting Defcon1 NS to propagate this as a fair war. When you combine the fact that barely any of you, YOU ESPECIALLY know how to build and keep a warchest, then it really was an easy war for WD.

MMM, sure, yeah youre the big hero that came to save me after repeatedly and publicly trashing my nation on DEFCON forums.

I thank you for your participation, as you should thank me for mine, but it would be a joke to credit you with my success. A truly hysterical one at that. 

With regards to a non nuclear AA declaring against a nuclear AA with 1300 more tech, a few MPs to none, and yes, the most powerful nation at the time, when they were within 1% strength AFTER building up for war of our strength BEFORE building, yes, it was a fair declaration even by the broken, Stalinistic definition of "fair" that passes around here.