War Doves Fly

I'd love to see stats, but thank you, in the most sincerest way, for being one of the few this round who hasn't tried to fight a totally BS war. (I assume your first war was legit  :P )

o/ x1,000...even though it means TPC will get bumped from the top of the most killed list.  :(

Enjoy your fight. 

Edited by King James XVIII

Stats as of 11:35

WD: 

45 nations, 43 active

561,655 Strength

12,481 Average Strength

99,641 Infrastructre

12,846 Technology

144 Nukes

Citadel:

24 nations, 24 active

361,181 Strength

15,049 Average Strength

66,157 Infrastructre

8,818 Technology

92 Nukes

Roman Empire:

17 nations, 15  active

236,183 Strength

13,893 Average Strength

44,673 Infrastructre

5,349 Technology

99 Nukes

Let's burn sh*t up people!

#romans-public-relations

DZ59xiB.png

"Warring Doves"

Romans recognize a state of war with war doves

If you anyone at anytime wishes to discuss this visit us at #romans-public-relations

iXsIz1A.png

#romans-public-relations

Edited by Highroad

#romans-public-relations

DZ59xiB.png"Warring Doves"

Romans recognize a state of war with war doves

If you anyone at anytime wishes to discuss this visit us at #romans-public-relations

iXsIz1A.png

#romans-public-relations

Your not going to trick us into joining only so you can ban us.

Your not going to trick us into joining only so you can ban us.

I sir, am above such things. We in #romans-public-relations do not ban on sight, we wish to create an environment that produces beneficial discussion.

#romans-public-relations

I'd love to see stats, but thank you, in the most sincerest way, for being one of the few this round who hasn't tried to fight a totally BS war. (I assume your first war was legit  :P )

It was. They hit DEFCON with an updeclare, although I am a strong campaigner for the idea that a downdeclare is just as legit as this is a political sim and not a gladiator arena.

Lets get some, lets also see if we can put that unbeaten streak to an end.

Good luck WD's

o/ Citadel

o/ RE

o/ War Doves

o/ War

Haha Thanks, but War Doves is not undefeated. The losses we blame on Kurdanak's mother.

o/ x1,000...even though it means TPC will get bumped from the top of the most killed list.  :(

Enjoy your fight. 

I've resigned to the fact that TE isn't interested in fair wars. Maybe the masses never really were, and most just trolled other people when an opportunity arose. But when it comes to War Doves, we've always done our own thing and not really cared what the masses thought, and we have paid dearly for it. We're still paying for it actually. Anyway, bottom line: Most people may be interested in curbstomps, but we're not most people. Have we ever downdeclared? Of course we have. Will we ever do it again? It depends on the situation really, but not as a first option. After all, we've been downdeclared more than once, and we were able to turn them around. But if the overall quality of TE continues to decline, then we may go with it. We're not going to become something we're not.

Also, I went through the stats downloads to pull this just for you KJ  :blush:

War Doves:
Total Nations: 45
Total NS: 556,957
Avg. NS: 12,377
Infra: 99,624
Tech: 12,846
Nukes: 143

Citadel + RE:
Total Nations: 41
Total NS: 587,366
Avg. NS: 14,326
Infra: 111,030
Tech: 13,981
Nukes: 190

It was. They hit DEFCON with an updeclare, although I am a strong campaigner for the idea that a downdeclare is just as legit as this is a political sim and not a gladiator arena.

I dont even know where you get this stuff from? Just because you were #1 due to spending pretty much all your cash every day, does not make their first war an updeclare.

B-)

My best wishes to all my friends (and almost friends,Hi Paul!) involved in this really interesting War...!  

Citadel is coming from a good rolling of TEPiD :gag:  not much ago... Roman Empire is getting back some of its past feeling

on how well those sandals and skirts fits them ... :laugh:  And War Doves... look at them...! Now the biggest and possibly best administrated AA here right now...  :rolleyes:

Well people... have the greatest War FUN so far over these nuke blasted battle fields... ^_^    And leave something for SKARO too...   We like FUN as the best of you does...!  

B-)

Easy guys, easy...  moderate your Language here... We got kids reading it...! ;) :frantic: Think of me at least...!

:lol1: 

Peace has been agreed when the first round of wars expire (7/25-7/26 changeover). All attacks are fair game until then.

We were looking for a challenge and you guys didn't disappoint. Good war. Thanks for the radiation. o/

Well this was a nice one, this new 10 nuke limit really adds a lot to the gameplay now you have to pick who you will be nuking and it all adds a lot of strategy to the mix.

o/ Rebuilding