Clubbing of Seals

IYIyTh

The clubbing of seals shall hereby be an offense in my nation. Anyone caught clubbing seals will have their butts rasped hurtfully.

I truly encourage the rest of the planet to similarly rasp the butts of their offenders.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has came to my attention that this is not what clubbing seal means. My mistake.

Another person informed for the greater good.

My goodness user dance a thon 2005, that is completely inappropriate! Tameka Mantooth is a saint!

Users unite, we need to create an anti-seal clubbing doctrine if we ever hope to escape the tyranny of the unjust.

I am pro seal clubbing.

tumblr_ljfi4eLXes1qdey1zo1_500.jpg

First of all, it's adorable.  Second, seals make great wingmen.

Seals be bouncing up into da club and I'm like "we all gettin' laid tonight!".

Let it be known that it's either seal happiness or the environment. We've got to save both.

Forcing these seals to dance when they clearly don't have the moves is really just animal abuse x 103233

Also, leave it to the Sith to promote seal clubbing in another form to pretend the issue doesn't exist.

Really, the New Sith Order needs to come out and renounce their pro-Seal Clubbing ways.

You're like the old planet bob tobacco industries before they were all kill by a meteor, who used to promote smoking with candy cigarettes.

I am pro seal clubbing.

tumblr_ljfi4eLXes1qdey1zo1_500.jpg

First of all, it's adorable.  Second, seals make great wingmen.

Seals be bouncing up into da club and I'm like "we all gettin' laid tonight!".

I agree with Pyro

Also, leave it to the Sith to promote seal clubbing in another form to pretend the issue doesn't exist.

Really, the New Sith Order needs to come out and renounce their pro-Seal Clubbing ways.

You're like the old planet bob tobacco industries before they were all kill by a meteor, who used to promote smoking with candy cigarettes.

The sith are all about having fun, mmkay? 

Unz unz unz unz unz, hey baby have you met my pet seal?

Camel Joe says: Hey kids, if you wanna be cool, show up to the club with a baby seal,

...smoking a pack of Turkish royals.

This raccoon agrees, kids. That makes 3/3, or 100% for those of you who don't do well in math. Smoke our cigarettes.

Well we aren't Canadian, so we don't club seals as I've told you. 

That said, we're in complete support of those that do. Posture harder. 

seal.jpg

Typical NSO and Kaskus behavior.

Feel we're really reaching the tip of the iceberg.

Hitting baby seals like Alfred (shown here with its mother Jerry:)

wallpaper.big-zji.cs.png

is just sport for them. It's sad that we even need to bring this up. The cruel intentions are really just so insane, that it needs to be addressed.