My nation back please

theenforced

Multiple accounts controlled by different players on the same computer network will be allowed as of today in Cyber Nations Standard Edition. No interaction (war, trade, foreign aid, etc..) between players on the same network is allowed either directly or through 3rd parties (ie. no sending foreign aid to someone who is not on your network who then sends foreign aid back to someone who is on your network). Multiple accounts controlled by the same player remains against the rules. Moderation will still investigate multi account abuse and will continue to reserve the right to remove rule violators from the game. The website terms and conditions have been updated, particularly clause #4 regarding multi-accounts.
asterisk_red.gifAdded a share bar to the home page. The share bar will only appear on the home page so as to not be too annoying. Please consider sharing Cyber Nations. If there is a website button that you'd like to see added to the share bar, let me

Too bad this happened a month after my nation got deleted. Talk about bad luck. Cn could i have my nation back? I was close to nukes and I dont want to start over