DEFCON1 DOW

Didnt get the tier stats pre hit, but its not much different.

Defcon1 324k 9kANS 34 nations 41 mukes

NLON 165k 7.5kANS 22 nations 30 nukes

Aftermath 142k 8.3k ANS 17 nations 16 nukes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You cry about !@#$%* DoW's and then this? 

Did I cry about your war on us? Which was clearly one sided, bar my little stomping of you and paul ;)

Also, sorry wrong spot, but im not gonna create another thread in the right place.

Yes, I'm referring the 9,540 v. 7,891 avg NS in your favor.

Did I cry about your war on us? Which was clearly one sided, bar my little stomping of you and paul ;)

No, but you've cried about other people's shit wars. In our war, stats were even. It was clearly one sided because in most cases D1 all simultaneously forgot how to buy soldiers and the location of the War & Battles page. Looking at this blitz, they still haven't found it.

Yes, I'm referring the 9,540 v. 7,891 avg NS in your favor.

No, but you've cried about other people's !@#$ wars. In our war, stats were even. It was clearly one sided because in most cases D1 all simultaneously forgot how to buy soldiers and the location of the War & Battles page. Looking at this blitz, they still haven't found it.

Someone seems a little sour.

Well IMO its not that bad a war. I can see info on our cash levels and other hidden factors. In saying that, this was not my decision, I am merely posting the DOW as a courtesy.

Didnt get the tier stats pre hit, but its not much different.

Defcon1 324k 9kANS 34 nations 41 mukes

NLON 165k 7.5kANS 22 nations 30 nukes

Aftermath 142k 8.3k ANS 17 nations 16 nukes

In some cases, there are more factors leading to the fairness of a war than stats. The fact that not a single NLON or Aftermath nation has even attempted to fight back at all, or (in most cases) showed any sign of activity speaks volumes. I would have no problem with this IF, as Sam said, you didn't comment your opinion on other war threads with your condescending cries of down-declare/bullying.

Pffffffffffffffft, why didnt you team up with all of them and attack Citadel? Now I have to downdeclare on War Doves, jeeez.

Guards of the Citadel unite! Bring the heat!

3Vsp7g7.gif

Edited by Samwise

In some cases, there are more factors leading to the fairness of a war than stats. The fact that not a single NLON or Aftermath nation has even attempted to fight back at all, or (in most cases) showed any sign of activity speaks volumes. I would have no problem with this IF, as Sam said, you didn't comment your opinion on other war threads with your condescending cries of down-declare/bullying.

Are you speaking out of your ass?

So you would have no problem with this war if I didnt have a history of pointing out other peoples shit wars? That makes no sense.

Not good enough! We expected a major up declare and not a slight down declare. The fact that NLON and Aftermath aren't fighting back just makes it even look worst for you Defcon 1. I'm very disappointed and offended!

Are you speaking out of your ass?

So you would have no problem with this war if I didnt have a history of pointing out other peoples !@#$ wars? That makes no sense.

It's a comment on your hypocrisy, not an ideological problem with a war which has no effect on me.

If you expected a major updeclare Im sorry to tell you that more than 50% of the AA had 5mil or less 3 days ago at rollcall.

We really got thumped hard by War Doves and a few TEPD nations who made the trek to see us. Bad building just amplifies the effect of a losing war.

If you expected a major updeclare Im sorry to tell you that more than 50% of the AA had 5mil or less 3 days ago at rollcall.

We really got thumped hard by War Doves and a few TEPD nations who made the trek to see us. Bad building just amplifies the effect of a losing war.

Oh,wow. Point taken, I withdrawal my comment, considering your opponents probably have much bigger WCs. I did not expect that to be the case with D1.

I didn't expect an up declare and I applaud Defcon 1 for moving before others came looking for an easier fight so we might get to see some more tough wars. :popcorn:

and this was  from

Daenerys Targaryen

"Not good enough! We expected a major up declare and not a slight down declare. The fact that NLON and Aftermath aren't fighting back just makes it even look worst for you Defcon 1. I'm very disappointed and offended! "

minutes earlier.

Great expectataions?????? :smug:

Edited by ARCHEIN

Also, sorry wrong spot, but im not gonna create another thread in the right place.

Really? I did great in that war. Had 3 nations hit me at update and stayed out of anarchy until nuked and #1 for 5 days. At one point in that war I was #1 for both NS and casualties. Did more  damage than I recieved. But apparently I don't exist. I'm a n00b and terrible at this game so everyone ignore me. Soldiers? What are Soldiers?

• 2 weeks later...

I had to come in on their top nations to save you from going into bill lock. Schadd would have sent your nation into the stone age, trust me. I spread myself over 6 total opponents, and even I started to struggle towards the end of the war, but I did manage to keep some of our top tier in relatively ok shape.

Yes, you were #1 in casualties by the end of that war, with a few million in your pocket.

If they did decide to carry on that war, you would 100% have been bill locked as they only got MPs up in the last 2 days of the war.