Pleasurable Parfum Pact

nFFmsTd.jpg9dDMTgb.jpg

Pleasurable Parfum Pact

Preamble

In the spirit of being fabulous and well dressed Atlas hereby announces their protection of Team Fancy. All terms and conditions written below shall be upheld by both parties. At this time Atlas recognized Team Fancy as their protectorate until Team Fancy wishes to move on independently. 

Article I - Fashion Tips

Team Fancy will inform Atlas of any fashion trends that may come forth and Atlas with do the same. Atlas and Team Fancy will work together to share fashion advice and do so in a calm and pleasant manner.

Article II - The Coin Purse

Should Team Fancy need some money, be it to clean out or restock their wardrobe, Atlas will assist with any funds should they prove it necessary. Should their clothing become tattered from a brawl at the mall Atlas will help to repair the clothing. 

Article III - Slumber Parties

Atlas and Team Fancy will conduct themselves accordingly and in a civil manner. Even if the other gets their clothes at the Gap. Team Fancy and Atlas will respect each others rights to avoid one's face during a pillow fight. Atlas and Team Fancy will respect each other's choice in nail polish, even if the color is monstrously hideous. 

Article VI - Hold my Purse

Should a conflict break out with Team Fancy, Atlas will jump into the fray to either calm the situation or pull some hair.  This includes tech raiders, rogues, and wars of aggression. Team Fancy may provide back up if they wish to, but emotional support is fine as well. 

Article V - Cancellation 

If either party feels that the parfum between one another has gone bad then this sisterhood will become null and void after a 48 hour period.  Both parties will try to work out their differences prior to these events in order to repair the damaged friendship. 

Signed for Atlas
President - Alexio15
Vice President - Dorian Martell
Chancellor of Foreign Affairs - SlimCad
Chancellor of Internal Affairs and The Bar - Kiloist
Chancellor of Defense - Johnap88
Chancellor of Finance - KiosIxos

Signed for Team Fancy
La Mademoiselle - Malkavian

Edit: Flags
Edited by Alexio15

You forgot to add the banners, Alexio15. I nearly forgot about the game altogether anyway, so I guess that's fair. :P

Note: Please consider the thread to be an official declaration of existence too; I have been lazy. 

I am most likely too drunk to post banners without screwing it up I shall post them tomorrow when I am sober :P

Edit: Seems I wasn't that bad ;)

Edited by Alexio15

Oh good, can kill two birds with 1 stone now.

I'm seriously looking forward to the nerd-gasm ahead.

Good this has finally been announced, but I reckon Atlas should just annex this protectorate.

It's always good to hear from you, Franz. I have come to appreciate your peculiar blend of humor.  

awwwwhhh shucks, I never got to raid them :(

Who says you still can't, The Pansy? :)

My name is on this? Clearly, I am so important that even after retirement my name is needed to make things official. 

Good luck, Kiloist.

I need more and more every day.

edit: Oh, I thought I saw my name in Myth's post but it didn't click in my head, clearly I'm not drunk enough yet. I'm trying to hang in there Myth haha.

Edited by Sir Kiloist