Can I turn off the messages please.

dunhill2071

As a 'citizen' of that sphere, you should be interested in the proposals and in some manner (through your alliance or what have you) should be in contact with your senator over what he's voting ... If you're small and [s]he's only supporting proposals for large nations than you may want to reconsider who you support.

Edited by Rayvon

As a 'citizen' of that sphere, you should be interested in the proposals and in some manner (through your alliance or what have you) should be in contact with your senator over what he's voting ... If you're small and [s]he's only supporting proposals for large nations than you may want to reconsider who you support.

You should only get these messages if you vote.

Seriously - make voting an 'opt in' to all this useless spam. Those of us who ain't voting shouldn't have to waste the click not reading.

Yeah they're annoying as hell, I would like to disable them since they do not concern me. 

If you're small and [s]he's only supporting proposals for large nations than you may want to reconsider who you support. 

You should be supporting large nations since it benefits your alliance more. 

Edited by Commander shepard

You should be supporting large nations since it benefits your alliance more.

Not everywhere .. White Sphere, for example, NSO has a larger number of smaller nations than any other White alliance. Why would I take money out of their hands to give my large nation extra bonuses on top (like the Mars initiative, +2 happiness for those with a mars base and -$1.50 across the sphere. Only 6% of our nations would receive the +2)? What's good for old Kaskus nations, olf TPF nations, old MI6 nations - aren't going to be good for more than 60% of mine ...

The trade off of being a mass-recruiting alliance .. Edited by Rayvon