Citadel rolling corrupt Policemen

**At the top secret meeting of Citadel’s High command**

Predrag: Okay, Alexio has the word. Brief me on the current situation.
Alexio: Thanks, I have very important news for you all.
*Everyone stares at him*
Alexio: International Police department is as you know corrupt, but this is getting out of control.
I have learned they are researching and making weapons of ASS DESTRUCTION.
Let me show you the pictures

*Shows huge picture*

Chainsaw_Dildo.jpg

*Everyone stares in disbelief*
*Predrag wipes his eyes*
Predrag: Dear God, that looks horrible! Imagine all the damage.. We need to do something.
Alexio: I presume you would like to talk with them first?
Predrag: Talk?! Look at those things! There will be no negotiations! Call World Coalition and tell him to ready the men!
Alexio: At once!

**Later in front of the barracks**
*World Coalition walking up and down in front of the troops*
World Coalition: List to me you bunch of air consumers, today you are gonna prove youreselves worthy of consuming the air mother nature is creating every day, is that clear?!!!
Soldiers: Sir Yes Sir!
World Coalition: Good! You will face the meanest, baddest and most ruthless bunch this planet has to offer, corrupt policemen. But you will defeat them or I will personaly make sure your mother stops giving you the titty to suck!! 

*Soldiers in the first ranks wipe World Coalitions spit of their faces*

**Even fu**ing later at the battlefield**

008-1.jpg
Soldier #1: Who is that guy running around with a flag?
Soldier #2: Dude, don’t you know? It’s a flag runner!
Soldier #1: Should I kill him?
Soldier #2: Are you fu***ng kidding me?! You are a goddamn ICBM operator. What do you plan, to nuke him?
Soldier #1: Why not, I cant miss from here! *Presses the button*
Soldier #2: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..

TL, DR: Citadel declares war on TEPD, they the only ones left. 

Hopefuly you have more money than NLoN

o/ War

Edited by Kinez133

We don't have more money than NLON.  We've are going through a remodeling since our leaders either left the AA or were inactive all round and I finally got some alliance heir ability and booted them and 20-something other inactives off the AA the last couple days.  We had a rogue infestation since day 7 and a bit of an apathy problem.  I was planning on announcing tomorrow we were trying to reorganize (organize) and was hoping we could hold off a major war for a few more days, but here it is.  I would say best of luck, but somehow I don't think most of you will need it.

o/ Citadel

o/ War (finally)

Overall, The TEPD war chests are far better than NLON. Some have giant WCs and some have tiny ones. Hope TEPD will counter like we expect them to and give us an awesome war!!

You forgot to post nation stats.  Here are the pre-update stats:
Citadel - 27 nations, 265,560 NS, 9,836 avg, 2 nukes in 2 nations
TEPD - 30 Nations, 229,686 NS, 7,656 avg, 5 nukes in 2 nations

I didn't grab the pre-blitz tier data, but here is the data from about 30 minutes after update:

Citadel
22K - 1
18K - 1
15-16K - 2
12-13K - 4
10-11K - 6
8-9K - 4
(18 nations at 8K or above)
6-7K - 4
below 5K - 5

TEPD
15K -2
10-11K - 2
8-9K - 6
(10 nations at 8K or above)
5-7K - 10
below 5K - 10

Have fun getting wrecked, maybe we won't see as many !@#$ posts now. : :P

On a serious note, I know what its like to try and change an AA, all I can say is good luck. :)

I don't think there is any doubt we are a bit over-matched with 3 nations over 10K NS vs 15 over 10K NS at this point, but I am sure it won't lessen the !@#$ posting.

I have now booted 30 people from the AA since I began the reorganizing.  While Citadel is doing a fine job with their attacks, I wanted to let everyone know that a huge chunk of our lost NS over the last 3 days has been because of nations leaving the AA.

I don't think there is any doubt we are a bit over-matched with 3 nations over 10K NS vs 15 over 10K NS at this point, but I am sure it won't lessen the !@#$ posting.

I have now booted 30 people from the AA since I began the reorganizing.  While Citadel is doing a fine job with their attacks, I wanted to let everyone know that a huge chunk of our lost NS over the last 3 days has been because of nations leaving the AA.

All I can say is good luck. You are very clearly over matched in this war, and I would hate to experience what you are with war and kicking (probably worthless) members. You will make it work though and be stronger because of it. 

Edited by King James XVIII

B-)

TePiD  has had its little time at the "Lime Light" ...   Now, like SKARO has, it must fight to prove it's worthiness as a

regular and expected presence at these Battle Fields of TE...!      -_- :huh:

SO... Congratz to Citadel as a proving sharp Military Agent for this interesting "Encounter"...!  :popcorn:  :war: 

Edited by HDSupreme

Peace will occur on 11th July.

Those who were not fighting back during the entire war can be granted early peace if members of Citadel decide to send/accept early peace. I recommended them to do so as TBRaiders suggested.

Good Luck rebuilding to all.

o/ Glory to Arstotzka