oh, America! A late DoE

We were formed 2 weeks ago, and are making a late DoE       

jp_draws_us_flag_clip_art_14610_zps2ebf9

Oh, America!

The Death Remnants US-Themed DoE

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light

We trust each other, and we are here for good, jack!
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?

In the darkest times, we will survive, whether it be in The Hunger Games or Sittin' on a bomb strapped toilet for 48 hours.

Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,

Our flag will be honored with respect, as will our glorious members.

O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?

Veterans of the alliance will be honored, even after they have left the alliance.

And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,

We will fight when it is absolutely nessesary, and we will not stand down until it is necesarry.

Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.

We will not disband, as long as our owner has anything to do with it!

Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave

We have no clue what to put right here because we never actually listen to the lyrics.

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

Freedom buddy. We are as free as a frog with wings, or a duck. Duck's can fly right?

Parts that we could not fit into the anthem...

We are protected and allied by Los Pollos Hermanos, as stated in the Deadly Chicken Remnants

1) No trolling

2) No in-alliance attacking

3) No war without some kind of approval

4) Respect those in our alliance and in our allies

5) I Bewieve in you!

6) In terms of the Owner: There can only be one!

7) Snacks are allowed only if you believe in Pretzels(SNYDER'S FTW)

8) Just chillax bro

I did America because tomorrow is Independence Day in 'Murica. Note: We formed on 6/18/14 and have been waiting to post DoE for today.

IRC: #TDR

We do not use a forum, and instead just use our alliance announcement section. When you join, you simply apply for approval and someone will send you the application in-game, where you reply to them.

P.S. if you didn't know, which you totally should, i made references to The Hunger Games, Lethal Weapon 2, and The Highlander(Oh yeah, and Snyder's Pretzels)

Edited by Knights111

Well you know what they say, The 23rd time is the charm.

8) Just chillax bro For those not in America, contact me in-game if you want a translation to your anthem, i guess.

How will they read that line if ... nevermind
Edited by Rotavele

Just a couple things:

1. Is America a re-branding of Death Remnants, or is this something new?

2. No in-alliance fighting is a step in the right direction.

3. Does the protection you had under TDR still apply here?  If so, it should probably be announced with the DoE to avoid unpleasantness.

4. Happy Fourth of July!

h0033.gif

Just a couple things:

1. Is America a re-branding of Death Remnants, or is this something new?

2. No in-alliance fighting is a step in the right direction.

3. Does the protection you had under TDR still apply here?  If so, it should probably be announced with the DoE to avoid unpleasantness.

4. Happy Fourth of July!

h0033.gif

1. No, it is just an American-flavored DoE

2. yeah.

3. It does, and i keep forgetting to mention that, so thanks!

4. Same for you! The '76 flag is one of my favorites in American history(I am quite a flag buff)

Heres the official list

The German Empire

Brotherhood of Kings

Central Intelligence Agency of Black Nations

Orpheus

SKYCORE

The Incorporated States of Russia

America

How many alliances are you wanting to make?

Why do you waste all of your time with these?

Why don't you pick one and stick with it?

Why do you not join an alliance? Even if you feel they don't represent you the best, you aren't going to be able to just start an alliance and gain 5mill NS in a day. 

Heres the official list

The German Empire

Brotherhood of Kings

Central Intelligence Agency of Black Nations

Orpheus

SKYCORE

The Incorporated States of Russia

America

How many alliances are you wanting to make?

Why do you waste all of your time with these?

Why don't you pick one and stick with it?

Why do you not join an alliance? Even if you feel they don't represent you the best, you aren't going to be able to just start an alliance and gain 5mill NS in a day. 

CIAB was the same as Spycore(not skycore). CIAB was the same as BOK, America was never an alliance. Russia was the same as Orpheus. The German Empire was never real.

Look, people, just get over it, ok? Forget about the past, it is not a hard concept. I thought that independence day was a good day to make my DoE. Again, this one is over 2 weeks old, I just held off the DoE

Edited by Knights111

CIAB was the same as Spycore(not skycore). CIAB was the same as BOK, America was never an alliance. Russia was the same as Orpheus. The German Empire was never real.

Can you answer my questions? I've tried to help you all this time and I just can't anymore. I don't know what to do anymore.

EDIT: If this is not an alliance. Why/what are you DoEing? 

Edited by Rotavele

Can you answer my questions? I've tried to help you all this time and I just can't anymore. I don't know what to do anymore.

What to do? Here is an idea, stop being the negative. You post here trying to embarass me when i am trying to forget about those other alliances. If you do not know what to do, then don't make posts that are not needed. Instead, just say Congrats, or say nothing. It is not a har concept, but for our modern society, it seems to be. So I will only answer valid questions, and if you really want me to answer those, PM me.

The alliance is called The Death Remnants, not America.

Edited by Knights111

I'd ignore Rotavele.Friendly reminder that Knights111's ass is covered. By an American Olympic gold medalist

Well seems we've reversed roles.

I still don't understand why Knights is DoEing a non existent alliance when he's already DoEd his alliance now. Edited by Rotavele

Well seems we've reversed roles.

I still don't understand why Knights is DoEing a non existent alliance when he's already DoEd his alliance now.

It is an alliance, but it is called "Death Remnants" not "America". I said that above and in the first post.

I never asked him to do that, he just did.

So instead of buying ANYTHING he sent all of his money to you three minutes after you masked him as a member and then he apparently left the game?

How odd.