NDO against Hellas

Macedonia is turtling now...so sad :-(

While all of the other Hellas nations who didn't post this thread fight on, Alexandros o Megas, who started this thread, simply nuked RoadRash and turtled.  Never even bought a GC.

I'm disappointed, to say the least.  

Edited by Orville Reginbacher

How funny you are when crying ... turtling is a legitimate fighting ... why to offer you tech and money when as you say you attack a nation without even gc? Be wise and not full mouth ...

How funny you are when crying ... turtling is a legitimate fighting ... why to offer you tech and money when as you say you attack a nation without even gc? Be wise and not full mouth ...

Doesn't mean I can't be disappointed.   :awesome:

It is a legitimate tactic, IMO, and (not to share too much) I believe it is the most effective way to counter a raid, as well because it prevents the opponent from gaining tech or land.  

If your goal is to prevent the raiders from getting stuff from you (other than XP), it's the best strategy.

Edited by Orville Reginbacher

Turtling is NOT a form of fighting it is a form of defeat and surrender
Your weekest nation is the only one fighting back I salute him
As for you and the other guy who wants me destroyed it is a very sad display of war
I would gladly give you peace if you so asked because your display of fighting is embarrassing....

RoadRash

Even though this little tech that you would steal cost you a nuke and a few thousands in NS.

The rest is to think it again next time you will attempt a raid.

As of the result of the war it was obvious when an Alliance of 25 attacks an Alliance of 5. But it is a matter of honor.

Even though this little tech that you would steal cost you a nuke and a few thousands in NS.

The rest is to think it again next time you will attempt a raid.

As of the result of the war it was obvious when an Alliance of 25 attacks an Alliance of 5. But it is a matter of honor.

Raids for me have little to do with tech I am here in TE for war my casualties count means a hell of ALOT more then any tech
I wish you would hit me with more then 1 nuke if I wanted tech and land i would just be an infa hugger and buy it
I want war win or lose...

As far as this alliance war goes Alex you called out NDO you should have just formed your self an attack team and hit me at update..
Your member discussed his feelings on wanting to destroy NDO I just gave you the chance to destroy one of there members and instead of taking that opportunity you came to the big boards and expressed to all to come attack us...

I can honestly say there is no alliance in TE "I want to destroy" and I'm almost positive my alliance mates feel the same

O Megas, why are you acting like turtling is your choice and a war tactic? Your WC is under 500k and if you're not in bill lock, you will be soon. It is not a "war tactic". Rather, it is all you can do because of poor nation building. Pure and simple.

At the request from el I am offering peace I have sent an alliance message and a forum message to grant peace to all of hellas ..

It is not my decision for I am not holding a goverment tittle..

But it is my strong opinion that peace be granted

I will send the first peace offers

RoadRash