War Doves Go to War : DEFCON 1 a worthy target.

War Doves are at war with DEFCON 1.

War Doves:
Total Nations - 42
Strength - 315,753
Avg. NS - 7,518
Infra - 67,748
Tech - 7,664
Nukes - 0

DEFCON 1:
Total Nations - 48
Strength - 314,573
Avg. NS 6,554
Infra - 66,093
Tech - 8,990
Nukes - 4

Fast, fair and, we hope, fun for all.

WAR WELL

AWESOME blitz you guys. I don't see a lot of other high level DEFCON suvivors out of anarchy. Hope they have warchests!

Learning a TON!

That's one thing you've certainly gotta teach them lol .. Of the three my strike team hit, only one of them had over 1m on-hand .. I haven't yet read through the intel reports irrelevant to my team to see if it's a pattern across the board ..

Open disscussions for peace!

Copied for all too see!  What is your say?  Curious minds wanna know!!!!!!!

To: Samwise    From: Cowboy    Date: 7/2/2014 11:26:18 PM

Subject: Opening discussions

You guys had a good blitz, as you see our newbies are learning! 
Did you want to continue this, or end at 7/4 7/5 update. 
As you can see we are a new alliance making some waves. 
We are open to ending, or warring your choice!

TE is a new adventure with these changes!

To: Cowboy    From: Samwise    Date: 7/3/2014 2:33:32 AM

Subject: RE: Opening discussions

Thanks for the message. I'd like to discuss some things with you. For one, that prior to this war D1 attempting to form a coalition against War Doves. We also know that you have a spy in our alliance. I'm not sure what War Doves has ever done to you and yours. In a previous round I've personally tried to message you inquiring about trade circles to see if you had anybody who needed one, and my message went ignored.

If you do not like us for whatever reason, well, we're here to war. I'm just unsure as to why you are resorting to such measures as you are. So in terms of peacing out, how long will it be until you've rallied your friends to attack us? My alliance has been targeted for extermination before, and we're still here strong. We will defend ourselves, and if spying and finding friends to fight your battles for you is how you want to play, then we can play that way as well. It'd just be more fun to fight a clean war with you next time we meet. Your choice.

To: Samwise    From: Cowboy    Date: 7/3/2014 1:06:45 PM

Well, I am surprised that all this s brewing in TE. For the record, I never spoke of hating anyone, and give positive messages to our nations to war have fun. I have been around for sometime in TE, ran RE in early days, later with LE, then hooked up with clash in tW's and liked his style of no grudges. I always try and keep no grudges or bad intent in any of my years of playing. 
WD's last round wasnt even in our picture to war it was TEPD and only because they were getting unreachable. My total focus is hitting TE to help moderate any alliance from taking control. We war for fun and like busting down the big dogs. Like Clash's under dog charector. 
So the early days here in this edition, lots of spies every where, I sent no one but do have a following of the years in TE where some volenteer info because they like me! Go figure! lol As you can look at the boards and see who needs to hit who, I also have some vision.
Be happy the 4th is here! More in next text.

To: Samwise    From: Cowboy    Date: 7/3/2014 1:26:18 PM

As for the owf, just recent I was opened to responding being banned for few years. lol I had others posting dow doe because I wasnt allowed to post. So you will see me on owf time to time now.
As for any ill feelings we have none. We had a blast with OP last round before the coalition forces came together, and need to happen though didnt it, it was a record breaking TE event and was fun! 
Now were actually getting blasted (teaching my newbies) and having fun with your WD's. Over the years WD's has come along ways and now a big Dog of TE. DEFCON 1 will war with concience and fun helping TE blossom to be its best! 

As for those carrying grudges, they usually seem to fall to the side with everyone getting sick of their crys. We can keep TE fun, and still bloody! lol

To: Cowboy    From: Samwise    Date: 7/4/2014 9:32:32 AM

Message: When Clash was running Warriors, he and I got along great. We had planned to collaborate a war together. We never were able to do it since he left.

Honestly, you and I are not so different. War Doves exists not to be the best alliance, but for war training, and teaching people that war is supposed to be fun. We don't have grudges, and we do believe in statistically fair wars. Curbstomping people isn't really fun, and with TE's numbers declining, keeping things clean and fair is our way of trying to keep TE going.

But as for the spying, if this person is so loyal to you, please ask them to leave War Doves and join D1. Accepting information does make you guilty of spying whether you sent the nation or not (and I do believe he was sent, even if not by you). After speaking about this with my fellow gov, we have decided to continue the war. If you can get whoever sent you the information to leave War Doves, then we'd be open to negotiating peace.

To: Samwise    From: Cowboy    Date: 7/4/2014 12:00:04 PM

You seem mixed up, talking about being for TE and making things a great game no curb stomping etc.! Well, your actions are not that! I see your a little scared or something because you think you have a spy among you! Well, intel is intel in any game. As I mentioned we hear stuffs but just do what we want! I could be sending you false intel and that is the game!
Another thought you said since Clash is gone we never? Well, Clash just left, he left the shame of TE and SE after the crap of tW's getting plunged to the abiss! So maybe you need to sharpen your skills before explaining your position! So this is what I got out of your response! We are scared, you will strike us again, you have people in my org, we will continue because we are scared. 
You struck us! We were just like anyone else reading the boards. We considered hitting TEPD before you guys could move, but we play with honor of their rogues hitting them. SamWise isnt so wise! Crimnal s/b your spokesperson!

Have a great Happy 4th, remember those who made it possible!
Edited by Hoosier

Here comes another failed alliance.

I certainly have no problems making fireworks in your alliance nations' skies till rounds end if that's what is required by Sammy.

I've only lost about 40 infra this round to your monsters - lots of steam in these here engines. I think you've still got LOTS to learn before you can even begin to teach. 

Accusing DEFCON1 and particularly, Cowboy of spying on War Doves? And that is your reason to carry on this aggressive war? Laughable. We all know you have spies in DEFCON1, and have more reinforcements coming across from TE Police every few days it seems!

That being said, I can carry this fight on all night long baby!

Open disscussions for peace!

Copied for all too see!  What is your say?  Curious minds wanna know!!!!!!!

To: Samwise    From: Cowboy    Date: 7/2/2014 11:26:18 PM

Subject: Opening discussions

You guys had a good blitz, as you see our newbies are learning! 
Did you want to continue this, or end at 7/4 7/5 update. 
As you can see we are a new alliance making some waves. 
We are open to ending, or warring your choice!

TE is a new adventure with these changes!

To: Cowboy    From: Samwise    Date: 7/3/2014 2:33:32 AM

Thanks for the message. I'd like to discuss some things with you. For one, that prior to this war D1 attempting to form a coalition against War Doves. We also know that you have a spy in our alliance. I'm not sure what War Doves has ever done to you and yours. In a previous round I've personally tried to message you inquiring about trade circles to see if you had anybody who needed one, and my message went ignored.

If you do not like us for whatever reason, well, we're here to war. I'm just unsure as to why you are resorting to such measures as you are. So in terms of peacing out, how long will it be until you've rallied your friends to attack us? My alliance has been targeted for extermination before, and we're still here strong. We will defend ourselves, and if spying and finding friends to fight your battles for you is how you want to play, then we can play that way as well. It'd just be more fun to fight a clean war with you next time we meet. Your choice.

To: Samwise    From: Cowboy    Date: 7/3/2014 1:06:45 PM

Well, I am surprised that all this s brewing in TE. For the record, I never spoke of hating anyone, and give positive messages to our nations to war have fun. I have been around for sometime in TE, ran RE in early days, later with LE, then hooked up with clash in tW's and liked his style of no grudges. I always try and keep no grudges or bad intent in any of my years of playing. 
WD's last round wasnt even in our picture to war it was TEPD and only because they were getting unreachable. My total focus is hitting TE to help moderate any alliance from taking control. We war for fun and like busting down the big dogs. Like Clash's under dog charector. 
So the early days here in this edition, lots of spies every where, I sent no one but do have a following of the years in TE where some volenteer info because they like me! Go figure! lol As you can look at the boards and see who needs to hit who, I also have some vision.
Be happy the 4th is here! More in next text.

To: Samwise    From: Cowboy    Date: 7/3/2014 1:26:18 PM

As for the owf, just recent I was opened to responding being banned for few years. lol I had others posting dow doe because I wasnt allowed to post. So you will see me on owf time to time now.
As for any ill feelings we have none. We had a blast with OP last round before the coalition forces came together, and need to happen though didnt it, it was a record breaking TE event and was fun! 
Now were actually getting blasted (teaching my newbies) and having fun with your WD's. Over the years WD's has come along ways and now a big Dog of TE. DEFCON 1 will war with concience and fun helping TE blossom to be its best! 

As for those carrying grudges, they usually seem to fall to the side with everyone getting sick of their crys. We can keep TE fun, and still bloody! lol

To: Cowboy    From: Samwise    Date: 7/4/2014 9:32:32 AM

Message: When Clash was running Warriors, he and I got along great. We had planned to collaborate a war together. We never were able to do it since he left.

Honestly, you and I are not so different. War Doves exists not to be the best alliance, but for war training, and teaching people that war is supposed to be fun. We don't have grudges, and we do believe in statistically fair wars. Curbstomping people isn't really fun, and with TE's numbers declining, keeping things clean and fair is our way of trying to keep TE going.

But as for the spying, if this person is so loyal to you, please ask them to leave War Doves and join D1. Accepting information does make you guilty of spying whether you sent the nation or not (and I do believe he was sent, even if not by you). After speaking about this with my fellow gov, we have decided to continue the war. If you can get whoever sent you the information to leave War Doves, then we'd be open to negotiating peace.

To: Samwise    From: Cowboy    Date: 7/4/2014 12:00:04 PM

You seem mixed up, talking about being for TE and making things a great game no curb stomping etc.! Well, your actions are not that! I see your a little scared or something because you think you have a spy among you! Well, intel is intel in any game. As I mentioned we hear stuffs but just do what we want! I could be sending you false intel and that is the game!
Another thought you said since Clash is gone we never? Well, Clash just left, he left the shame of TE and SE after the crap of tW's getting plunged to the abiss! So maybe you need to sharpen your skills before explaining your position! So this is what I got out of your response! We are scared, you will strike us again, you have people in my org, we will continue because we are scared. 
You struck us! We were just like anyone else reading the boards. We considered hitting TEPD before you guys could move,but we play with honor of their rogues hitting them. SamWise isnt so wise! Crimnal s/b your spokesperson!

Have a great Happy 4th, remember those who made it possible!

I have always given every individual the benefit of the doubt upon first diplomatic encounter: perhaps it is a  flaw: perhaps not..

Either way, i am quite dissapointed in you, Cowboy : i expected better, and your publishing of messages exchanged, for no real purpose that i can fathom[ although we all can, lol], simply demonstrates a lack of ability on your part, to accept responsibility for a poor miltary showing by Defcon1 in our ongoing conflict.

I certainly let you know that i was an advocate of ending the wars a day early, as you had proposed, and i conveyed this to Samwise. I always express to Sam my thoughts, be they in agreement  or not.: particularly now while i have the honour of filling if while Kurd is otherwise occupied.

Here, i was motivated by your alliance being a particularly uninteresting and tedious foe, so an early end would, i hoped lead to more entertaining future encounters: i was perfectly willing to let the blooding continue, however if WD so required it.

If you had even a small percentage of the leadership ability and orginizational energy Samwise doth posses, you would not be foolish enough to denigrate Sams judgment.

All of WD stands behind Samwises' decisions.

If we find a spy, we will deal with it

For now, we will continue to beat on you and yours, with great pleasure.

WAR WELL

Edited by ARCHEIN

This is a bit much carrying a war because you assume cowboy is more than aware of a spy. One of cowboys members could have messaged cowboy stating they are hearing of a possible attack. I wouldn't carry a war out on theories.

Edited by yung flow

Alright i dont know what the hell is going on  . I  didn't read the whole sh%t above . Because i have more imp things to do in life .

Anyway , my point here , you guys want to keep on this war for only one reason is bcz you Blitzed us and we're in defense and everything is going perfectly with you .

So dont try to make it like : spy spy spy .. and that 7 years old talk . In case there is a spy . Kick him out .and thats it . Alright , don't go so loud and try to control the world now bcz ur in the victory position atm . 

One more thing , the easiest thing to do in TE you know what it is ? Is to create another nation with onter I.P and plant it in any TE alliance you want.  (Not defending spies ,but lets be clear about this ) 

So move on . War shall end by tonight ( when first wars expires ) . War in TE is donnu 5- 6 days . 

Carry on .TE is TE . 

[quote name="wasso" post="3279384" timestamp="1404505948"In case there is a spy . Kick him out .and thats it . Alright , don't go so loud and try to control the world now bcz ur in the victory position atm . 

One more thing , the easiest thing to do in TE you know what it is ? Is to create another nation with onter I.P and plant it in any TE alliance you want.  (Not defending spies ,but lets be clear about this )
[/quote]

If we knew who it was, we could ... we don't know .. cowboy strongly alludes to knowing and accepting right in the logs he dumped .. Sammy requested he recall that nation .. Alternatively, he or she could just be outted by cowboy so we could kick them and we can then all move on.

Edited by Rayvon

We got your target list spreadsheet, about a day after you hit us. Woop de do. Info like that gets leaked all the time.

Accepting information does make you guilty of spying whether you sent the nation or not

Accepting that info is spying in your book? You are a complete joke! And on the battlefield you fight like a sissy.

lol I guess I should have read this thread before I agreed to a ceasefire at update.

Accusing DEFCON1 and particularly, Cowboy of spying on War Doves? And that is your reason to carry on this aggressive war? Laughable. We all know you have spies in DEFCON1, and have more reinforcements coming across from TE Police every few days it seems!

That being said, I can carry this fight on all night long baby!

We do not have a spy in Defcon 1. Your members wanting peace messaged us, and sent us the link to our target list to let us know you had the list, and told us you had it before we even initially blitzed. However, if DEFCON 1 wants to be rid of all spy accusations, then that means they'll have to boot you since I've heard you spied NDO earlier this round.

This is a bit much carrying a war because you assume cowboy is more than aware of a spy. One of cowboys members could have messaged cowboy stating they are hearing of a possible attack. I wouldn't carry a war out on theories.

They are not theories. Their members messaged us the link to our target list. Cowboy admitted to receiving information. What speculation is there on that? We also received this little diddy, which is why we declared war in the first place:

To: <snip> From: fata1ity Date: <snip>

Subject: Hey
Message: What do you think of TEPD, War Doves and Ordo Paradoxia being in bed together?

We don't think secret treaties belong in TE and we don't want to see them go untouched because the rest of us are at war. 

We're convinced they use it as a scare tactic so they don't get declared on. 

Any thoughts on the matter?

I'm asking many alliance leaders this question.

I could have went to OP and TEPD and shared that message, but I didn't. I hit d1 one-on-one, and that's when we found out about the spying.

Alright i dont know what the hell is going on  . I  didn't read the whole sh%t above . Because i have more imp things to do in life .

Anyway , my point here , you guys want to keep on this war for only one reason is bcz you Blitzed us and we're in defense and everything is going perfectly with you .

So dont try to make it like : spy spy spy .. and that 7 years old talk . In case there is a spy . Kick him out .and thats it . Alright , don't go so loud and try to control the world now bcz ur in the victory position atm . 

So move on . War shall end by tonight ( when first wars expires ) . War in TE is donnu 5- 6 days . 

Carry on .TE is TE .

See my above post. It wasn't only about the spy. And saying everything is going perfectly with us? We've eaten more than a couple nukes, much more than you've eaten, so don't act like you're defenseless.

We got your target list spreadsheet, about a day after you hit us. Woop de do. Info like that gets leaked all the time.

Accepting that info is spying in your book? You are a complete joke! And on the battlefield you fight like a sissy.

Hahaha Coming from the guy that employed the almighty turtle last round to protect his flagrun, then sent other people to do his dirty work? At least I'm fighting back. If I didn't send ground attacks on you in any day this war it's because I deployed a smaller amount to hit the 2 turtles I'm fighting, and I didn't have 5% odds to attack you. I got more balls than you do and I'm a chick. Just sayin'.

Edited by Samwise

We considered hitting TEPD before you guys could move, but we play with honor of their rogues hitting them. SamWise isnt so wise! Crimnal s/b your spokesperson!

I am not buying this myself.  Multiple rogues (personalities) who chatted with me as I wrecked their nations told me an AA was behind it and planning on hitting us when the rogues were done and then this:

To: TBRaiders    From: Hantika    Date: 7/4/2014 3:51:02 AM

Subject: RE: Cruise Missile Attack
Message: you know youre lucky WDs hit Defcon 1. they had given me their word they would hit TE Police but they were going to make a move 7/2. the deal was they hit you guys and me and my boys join them lol this is why Deepuboy hit you guys to prove they were going to honore the deal.

To: TBRaiders    From: Hantika    Date: 7/4/2014 3:57:24 AM

Subject: RE: Cruise Missile Attack
Message: To: Hantika From: Deepu boy Date: 6/28/2014 12:58:26 AM

Subject: FW: RE: something important.

-----Original Message-----
Date: 6/27/2014 9:35:34 AM
Subject: RE: something important.

Body: YO
Keep up the recruiting, pays off! Best if he approaches me can speak t ome on irc.

So many spies out there for TEPD. Please dont repeat. We crushed them last round.

Maybe we join in! But dont tell them that!

Between you and I, TEPD we have plans and not to be released.

To: Hantika From: Deepu boy Date: 6/28/2014 12:54:35 AM

Subject: RE: what happened?

Message: I think we are gonna hit them soon. Cowboy has asked all of us to prepare fore war, peace out existing ones and get a warchest. His messages are all over the announcements.

To: Hantika From: Deepu boy Date: 6/28/2014 8:44:50 AM

Subject: RE: OK i declared

Bolded for emphasis

I know that this is off topic, but it's cute that they think they crushed TEPD last round when they let literally every flagrunner collect out of nuke anarchy. Biggest fail I've ever seen in TE.