The GM's Hall

Rudolph

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious as to how someone who was inactive got elected GM?

I would like to put into motion for the removal of Yerushalayim as GM due to a lengthy of inactivity that would have removed this players existence from the RP, and has subverted the rules to keep said nation. While exceptions can be made, it sets a poor example for other roleplayers to follow in example and will put forth a set standard that others will follow because we have allowed exception this one time to subvert rules and put placement of an inactive player on the GM team. She herself has stated that she is very busy, and I think that is rather evident by the inactivity and lack of actual roleplay put forth, and thus she is not a proper fit to lead this community at this time. I say the position should go to the runner up from the Rudy/DotCom race, and the position should be given to dotCom. This will also help even out the GM team from having two members being on one side of the war, and one uninvolved party being the third member. It will allow for a majority GM team of uninvolved to make decisions.

No objections. 

If there is a new gm needed, hold a new nomination thread and then vote on it.

Stop trying to stuff the gm court.

Chill the $%&@ out. Nobody is trying to 'stuff' the GM court. This GM team has already had to hold a run-off vote that was in itself controversial; Lysergide was merely suggesting me since I was the runner-up in that vote. It's just a means to avoid wasting even more time trying to put together a functional GM team.

Edited by dotCom

Chill the $%&@ out. Nobody is trying to 'stuff' the GM court. This GM team has already had to hold a run-off vote that was in itself controversial; Lysergide was merely suggesting me since I was the runner-up in that vote. It's just a means to avoid wasting even more time trying to put together a functional GM team.

he wasn't not chill, lol

You clowns have wasted endless hours posturing back and forth all over the OWF about this crap. You can wait for the 96 whole hours needed to conduct a nomination thread and run a proper vote.

Then by all means, kick up a poll. Or hit up a GM about posting a poll. Or, I dunno, do something. I'm not exactly sure how these sorts of inane interjections are any more useful than said endless posturing.

Nomination threads are GM bizness. Get Voodoo to do it.

Get him to do it? What is he, my personal manservant? :v

I reckon either way is fair enough; the war is hardly budging anyway, so it could be worth throwing up another nomination/voting thread just to avoid discontent and such.

I am curious as to how someone who was inactive got elected GM?

I would like to put into motion for the removal of Yerushalayim as GM due to a lengthy of inactivity that would have removed this players existence from the RP, and has subverted the rules to keep said nation. While exceptions can be made, it sets a poor example for other roleplayers to follow in example and will put forth a set standard that others will follow because we have allowed exception this one time to subvert rules and put placement of an inactive player on the GM team. She herself has stated that she is very busy, and I think that is rather evident by the inactivity and lack of actual roleplay put forth, and thus she is not a proper fit to lead this community at this time. I say the position should go to the runner up from the Rudy/DotCom race, and the position should be given to dotCom. This will also help even out the GM team from having two members being on one side of the war, and one uninvolved party being the third member. It will allow for a majority GM team of uninvolved to make decisions.

Lol. I went on a brief vacation while the war was being discussed. Voodoo and Rudy were informed. I posted when asked, when I returned. I've been active in all GM discussions in the GM channel and GM thread. That I've not been posting random RP posts is due to the clusterfuck of a war, which has my nation in lockdown until Voodoo posts the ruling he, Rudy, and I already agreed to several days ago. The moment that ruling goes up and I'm free to post IC again is the moment I'll continue my storylines.

i want to invade/take over israel/palestine/etc. now that bio is gone

but i want to rp it out as a vassal/satellite state that is separate from my government

i'd be willing to count their soldiers as coming out of my manpower pool, and their equipment as coming out of my totals

would this require an annexation or a protectorate?

also, does it violate any rules?

what if i wanted to use it to declare war alongside my government, or to engage in separate diplomacy from the neapolitan government?

i think it would be interesting and i don't really see why anyone would be against it, but knowing this rp, someone will be against it, and so i'm asking before i bother to RP it out so i don't waste my time and have my shit wiped

i want to invade/take over israel/palestine/etc. now that bio is gone

but i want to rp it out as a vassal/satellite state that is separate from my government

i'd be willing to count their soldiers as coming out of my manpower pool, and their equipment as coming out of my totals

would this require an annexation or a protectorate?

also, does it violate any rules?

what if i wanted to use it to declare war alongside my government, or to engage in separate diplomacy from the neapolitan government?

i think it would be interesting and i don't really see why anyone would be against it, but knowing this rp, someone will be against it, and so i'm asking before i bother to RP it out so i don't waste my time and have my !@#$ wiped

I'd say, annex it, but then RP it as being a secondary vassal state. You can pretty easily divide/deploy your soldiers however you want, and create/RP another set of governmental characters for the vassal state(s).

You rp it as an ordinary protectorate though. I rp it as a separate but subservient administration, and even gave it it's own army, that was taken out of my troop count. Not so different from those ww2 Nazi puppet states, although a lot less genocidal.

Edited by Mr Director

Lol. I went on a brief vacation while the war was being discussed. Voodoo and Rudy were informed. I posted when asked, when I returned. I've been active in all GM discussions in the GM channel and GM thread. That I've not been posting random RP posts is due to the cluster$%&@ of a war, which has my nation in lockdown until Voodoo posts the ruling he, Rudy, and I already agreed to several days ago. The moment that ruling goes up and I'm free to post IC again is the moment I'll continue my storylines.

Waiting on this post.

Requesting 25 nuclear sdi rolls against Persia Occupied Druk Yul in all the 25 major population centers. Time bombs have just gone off. SDI will be used to determine which ones have had a bad fuse. I will only accept these rolls if confirmed by all 3 gms. (This is going to make Belka look sane.)

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I never quit. I only rescinded my claims on Earth. Only the metas thought I quit. I used that to my advantage. I've told Rudy and Yeru about my plans to scour the earth and kessler syndrome its orbits several times.

"Wahhhhh! I quit this world, and hope it dies like CNRP!"

"Oh wait, Imma play spaceman, NVM! I don't quit!"

Make up your mind.