The GM's Hall

Rudolph

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'm such a big bad bully trying to kick the Mayan Space Empire out of Greenland. Here, have all of these tears. ;_;

we both know I wasn't replying to you, I actually OOCly support you fucking around since it entertains you, obviously I don't ICly as i'm allied to lyn, but hey!

we both know I wasn't replying to you, I actually OOCly support you !@#$@#$ around since it entertains you, obviously I don't ICly as i'm allied to lyn, but hey!

I mean I know that now but I didn't then.

I have this thing about wanting everything to be about me.

My therapist says it's not very good, but then my previous therapist said this therapist doesn't even exist, so what the fuck do therapists know?

I'd like to bring to the GMs' attention this thread, Click

as well as this post as part of it, click

Is what Hereno is doing there even legal? He gave up his nation in Saxony but somehow now has Iceland as his protectorate and his entire army, navy and airforce there? An entire army just straight up decided 'lol whelp $%&@ our country and people, we're gonna go rape and pillage the holdings of a nation we've never had anything to do with before'?

I call 100% grade Bull.

Also, isn't this kind of LOLHORDE !@#$%^&* part of why CNRP2 was established in the first goddamn place?

Disclaimer: I'm not complaining because of Hereno somehow standing a chance to win. ICly, I have an entire coalition that would protect me. I'm complaining because it screams goddamn bull.

Edit: At the very least I request the RP to be put on 'ice' while it's being discussed by the GMs.

This all depends on Ty letting him leave Saxony uncontested. A large force moving around is apt to raise interest.

This depends on him making it to Iceland without being noticed and intercepted.

This depends on him actually rping the acquisition of Iceland.

Seems to me there is one huge amount of missing rp here with what Hereno is attempting to do.

This all depends on Ty letting him leave Saxony uncontested. A large force moving around is apt to raise interest.

This depends on him making it to Iceland without being noticed and intercepted.

This depends on him actually rping the acquisition of Iceland.

Seems to me there is one huge amount of missing rp here with what Hereno is attempting to do.

Well, if someone wants to RP an interception of some sort, that's their business. I moved my shit into Iceland and captured it and sent the message. I just, unlike you, don't see a reason to make 18 posts that nobody will read just to move an army from point A to point B so that I can actually get to the fun part. But that doesn't mean that my shit can't be countered, intercepted, or is otherwise immune to being RP'd against. They just have to go RP it and we'll go from there. Like, you know, happens any other time any other person does, well, anything. :rolleyes:

Well, if someone wants to RP an interception of some sort, that's their business. I moved my !@#$ into Iceland and captured it and sent the message. I just, unlike you, don't see a reason to make 18 posts that nobody will read just to move an army from point A to point B so that I can actually get to the fun part. But that doesn't mean that my !@#$ can't be countered, intercepted, or is otherwise immune to being RP'd against. They just have to go RP it and we'll go from there. Like, you know, happens any other time any other person does, well, anything. :rolleyes:

Now you are just being absurd. 

He technically can't. It has to be granted to him like a protectorate territory. That's how I interpret it, at least.

I think Voodoo has a point here. What do you think of this happening without Markus permission? Is there a need to retcon this? I guess first it might be appropriate to ask Markus what he thinks should happen as the person involved in the event...

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124072-the-landing-of-bali/#entry3309110

Can we please get a GMs opinion on this? As far as I see it, Hereno is masquerading as French, which in my opinion is touching a locked nation in the RP. Not saying he cannot try to fool people, but not as a nation that is locked and beyond the RP for the duration of the lock. Just like we also cannot base justifications on France and cannot take stances on France.