IMS?

Lemax

I've been successfully hit with 2 cruise missiles by the same opponent over the last 2 days and I have the Interceptor Missile System wonder.  Am I just not understanding how it works? I thought (removes 1 attackers CM strike chance for that day)

I've been successfully hit with 2 cruise missiles by the same opponent over the last 2 days and I have the Interceptor Missile System wonder.  Am I just not understanding how it works? I thought (removes 1 attackers CM strike chance for that day)

It has a 50% chance to succeed, and then if it succeeds, takes away a cm strike.  As such, it can block 0 or all 2 fired in a single war, as well as going 1 of 2.  I've heard other people suggesting similar confusion, so it might not hurt to modify the description to make more clear (my addition in blue to what is there now):

• Interceptor Missile System (IMS) - $50,000,000 - Thwarts Cruise Missile Attacks, 50% of the time (when successful removes 1 attackers CM strike chance for that day). Requires 5,000 technology and a Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI).
Edited by hartfw