The SKAROs DALEK EMPIRE Recognize a SoW with the Wompus and O.P. !

B-)

Yeah,people...!  Those ex-Paul's captives have made a very smart move DoW-ing the Dalek Empire!

We were very close to each other in numbers,so my choice had to be them... but they used some of

those UN-named Paul's spies, <_<  and were able to new what i was thinking calmly at Home :psyduck: ...!

Well that is that so now... LET'S HAVE GREAT FUN, PARADOXIANS...!  :lol1:  :popcorn: :gun: :awesome:

B-)

Komplex...man!  Those spies under Paul's contract, are so GOOD!  You didn't even noticed them ...! Lol! :lol1:

Nah...!  Let's have a great Party here!    Hey,if we "win" it, O.P. comes to SKARO as apprentices and willing collaborators and soldiers... !  If O.P. Does win it,  You get a free pass from us for 3 weeks... No attacks against you from us for all of 21 days!  ;)

:rolleyes: We are so nice a bunch!!!!!   DEAL...?

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

Komplex...man!  Those spies under Paul's contract, are so GOOD!  You didn't even noticed them ...! Lol! :lol1:

Nah...!  Let's have a great Party here!    Hey,if we "win" it, O.P. comes to SKARO as apprentices and willing collaborators and soldiers... !  If O.P. Does win it,  You get a free pass from us for 3 weeks... No attacks against you from us for all of 21 days!  ;)

:rolleyes: We are so nice a bunch!!!!!   DEAL...?

Get your ns up so i could attack you. Buy some planes :)

Get your ns up so i could attack you. Buy some planes :)

B-)

I would  like to... But, for Nice  that we are, giving you an advantage of Over 7000 NS strength on my Nation,

is NOT the Way I like to battle it...!  :P  But thanks for the invitation, I felt Honored...! :D

I already are warring two down declares on me by your O.P. partners, and that's way good for my blood...

thinking of doing the same... just to even up the ante...! Lol!  

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

I would  like to... But, for Nice  that we are, giving you an advantage of Over 7000 NS strength on my Nation,

is NOT the Way I like to battle it...!  :P  But thanks for the invitation, I felt Honored...! :D

I already are warring two down declares on me by your O.P. partners, and that's way good for my blood...

thinking of doing the same... just to even up the ante...! Lol!  

OMG you are so clueless and your posts are full of ignorance.

Everyone knows that you'll wait until later in the round while OP is in a nuke war then you will hit them.

Edited by paul711

B-)

PAUL...!!! :o

HOW COME YOU DO THIS TO ME...??? :(   GIVING MY WHOLE PLAN  TO THE EAGER EYES OF THE TE COMMUNITY...!!!!   What a case of broken confidence, cheech!!! -_-       :facepalm:  

B-)

PAUL...!!! :o

HOW COME YOU DO THIS TO ME...??? :(   GIVING MY WHOLE PLAN  TO THE EAGER EYES OF THE TE COMMUNITY...!!!!   What a case of broken confidence, cheech!!! -_-       :facepalm:  

Breaking news Einstein, it's not a secret nor unexpected when you do it every round.

Paul... from this moment consider your name SCRATCHED from the list of invitees to my Play-Doh Party in Las Vegas,NV....! :mad:

_____

And Yes!  Peace have been reached between the new O.P. and the SKAROs DALEK EMPIRE !

Great War Action,Folks! :awesome:

Paul... from this moment consider your name SCRATCHED from the list of invitees to my Play-Doh Party in Las Vegas,NV....! :mad:

Please don't come to my hometown ;_;

Please don't come to my hometown ;_;

B-)

What...?!  Play Doh is a legal and well known worthy way of developing skills for humans,Daleks and some brilliant small "people" ... like ,mmm, like yoiur self..Sam! :lol1:  :P