Codename: Fall Weiß

*Predrag looking towards the land of NLoN alliance through his binoculars*

Predrag: Alexio, do you see those people? They have most advanced technology in the world, biggest land and yet almost no army!

Alexio:*Looks through binoculars himself* Yeah, I see them. What do you want to do?

Predrag: We need that technology. You know the drill, get the army ready.

Alexio: They have better equipment sir..

Predrag: We are more numerous and they have better equipment, they will run out of bullets before we run out of men!

Alexio: But wouldn’t the international community be outraged by such and despicable attack on a peaceful union of people?

Predrag: I know, I know *lights his cigar* *exhales smoke*. We will offer them our entire dildo producing industry, they will step down.

Alexio: But, but…Does that mean we will be importing dildos from now on?

Predrag:*Exhales smoke again* *Spits on the ground* Yes…

Alexio: World Coalition, come here!

World Coalition: Yes sir! What you need sir?

Alexio: Get the jets ready, we are taking off again.

To be continued……

Citadel declares most disgusting but needed war on New League of Nations. May they run out of bullets before we run out of men!

STATS:

Citadel:

27 nations, 24 active.!

NS: 186, 155!

ANS: 6,895!

Infra: 46,439!

Tech: 3,730

NLoN:

24 nations, 23 active.

NS: 138,974

ANS: 5,559

Infra: 29,480

Tech: 4,225!

Citadel declares most disgusting but needed war on New League of Nations. May they run out of bullets before we run out of men!

Disgusting? I'm usually more reserved in my comments and opinions (ha), but I'd have to agree.

EDIT: You know, I just saw that tag. I'm still not impressed, but humour wins me over a bit. Edited by King William

So apparently NLoN's best warchest is 4 milion.

It's not as I imagined it will be, even though they are sitting at 1300 infra. Therefore I offered formal peace to end this war, or should I call it tech raid.

I voulonteer to teach anyone from NLoN how to nation build, cause this is quite a sad thing to see. 

President Horton and I agreed to end it today, after they launch any kind of counterattack. 

o/ Nation building skills

o/ Big warchests

Excellent decision Predrag, especially as Citadel has a strict policy against doing any Tech raids, which this somehow played out to be  :laugh:

NLON needs serious guidance on Nation building. I volunteer.

o/ Predrag

o/ Citadel

o/ Playing with honor

It's not as I imagined it will be, even though they are sitting at 1300 infra. Therefore I offered formal peace to end this war, or should I call it tech raid.

I voulonteer to teach anyone from NLoN how to nation build, cause this is quite a sad thing to see. 

President Horton and I agreed to end it today, after they launch any kind of counterattack. 

o/ Big warchests

(I really want to chew you out more, but not only is it really not my nature, what is there to say? Agreed on their assumed skills, and offer no real solution to the problem. I offer my condolences)

No, no, no. You're doing it wrong. When you come across hilariously low warchests, you're supposed to post them on here so we can talk about the bright side being still able to afford 2 for $1 tacos. 

o/ Big warchests

B-)

Well,given the circumstances, that is an Honorable  decision from Citadel...!  Plus it  save us from having to pick a fight

with Pedrags'  rich boys as soon as we finished the "New O.P".' s challenge at our hands... You know.  ^_^ 

No, no, no. You're doing it wrong. When you come across hilariously low warchests, you're supposed to post them on here so we can talk about the bright side being still able to afford 2 for $1 tacos.

What if you can't even afford that?

Surely you'd share your second taco with me?