But your !@#$ is like the police asking us questions, !@#$%*' we don't know !@#$

Thank you for being truthful dear friend. Thank you for acknowledging that even though the SHIELD thing was finished, you still wanted to attack us. I for one get that. Also it wasn't a raid, we never once said it was a raid, and always said it was a mistake. It was a mistake that a pending member attacked RIOT, and we responded with force, that we paid for in reps. 

You were free to keep your shit elsewhere, and track down whatever Ginnis you could bother next. Instead, you continually brought it to DT.  Attacking DT's ally/protectorate and then posting the thread you did.  If you wanted to be left alone, you really needed to not instigate and attack.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have a horse in the race, but lets be honest, maybe if you guys would stop the repeated raiding of connected alliances , they would not feel that you had used up all your lenient , good-will chances.

When you play with fire you have to expect to get burnt. Obviously, they didn't realize this. Don't get me wrong I believe everyone makes mistakes and that for the most part they can be corrected through a simple conversation but there comes a point when someone needs to be put in their place if they don't learn from the past.

Edited by Leftbehind

When you play with fire you have to expect to get burnt. Obviously, they didn't realize this. Don't get me wrong I believe everyone makes mistakes and that for the most part they can be corrected although there comes a point when someone needs to be put in their place if they don't learn from the past.

This is a dumb post for several reasons. The taunting thing, yeah, but it isn't like RIOT Society expected DT to be as soft as NSF.

This is a dumb post for several reasons. The taunting thing, yeah, but it isn't like RIOT Society expected DT to be as soft as NSF.

RS seemed to have several expectations that shifted dramatically.

You panicked that we were going to attack you in defense of SHIELD and rushed to pay reps, which you were not willing to pay previously.  The commitment to protect our protectorate was followed through on.

We have no desire to war ankle biters.  It isn't very fun.  Hopefully people give you the chance to learn from this.

You seriously are thick skulled. Even if that was the case. Even if we were just putting our tails between our legs in fear of DT, we resolved this issue already.

DT can't just bring up a resolved issue and just use that as a justification to your war. That's just stupid.

You can talk about how not fun warring ankle biters are, and how sad of a view is that DT just wants to war a micro but that's really where the evidence points . Either that or you are using a resolved issue as a reason to war RIOT, which is just stupid.

You seriously are thick skulled. Even if that was the case. Even if we were just putting our tails between our legs in fear of DT, we resolved this issue already.

DT can't just bring up a resolved issue and just use that as a justification to your war. That's just stupid.

You can talk about how not fun warring ankle biters are, and how sad of a view is that DT just wants to war a micro but that's really where the evidence points . Either that or you are using a resolved issue as a reason to war RIOT, which is just stupid.

Consider it an aggressive raid against an alliance they did not know to be non-raidable. And further, consider them to have a no reps policy. It works alot for you guys.

at least this situation is better than watching 21 jump street with my girlfriend. Thank you CN

I couldn't agree more. (OOC: Television really has gone downhill to the point it's not even worth paying for anymore. Yet they all wonder why more and more are turning to illegal streaming to watch the shows they do like).

Explain to me how it is a "dumb" post. Did you understand it? Would you like me to draw you a picture?

The idea that you can raid a protected alliance, paid reps or not, and then go mock its protector on the forums without any backlash is a joke. Try using that thing in your head.

Explain to me how it is a "dumb" post. Did you understand it? Would you like me to draw you a picture?

The idea that you can raid a protected alliance, paid reps or not, and then go mock its protector on the forums without any backlash is a joke. Try using that thing in your head.

Please draw me a picture.

I dont have a horse in the race, but lets be honest, maybe if you guys would stop the repeated raiding of connected alliances , they would not feel that you had used up all your lenient , good-will chances.

First off, thanks for the advice about not raiding connected alliances. Second, this does not stem off a raid incident. A person ghosting the SHIELD AA attacked RIOT, RIOT nations attacked the attacking nation and other SHIELD nations in defense, w/o government approval. We agreed to help destroy the ghost and to have reps paid for the other attacks. We resolved the issue with SHIELD.

First off, thanks for the advice about not raiding connected alliances. Second, this does not stem off a raid incident. A person ghosting the SHIELD AA attacked RIOT, RIOT nations attacked the attacking nation and other SHIELD nations in defense, w/o government approval. We agreed to help destroy the ghost and to have reps paid for the other attacks. We resolved the issue with SHIELD.

So your members overstepped and attacked an alliance for the attacks of a pending nation, who declared with the reason "General Chow Hired me"?

Consider it an aggressive raid against an alliance they did not know to be non-raidable. And further, consider them to have a no reps policy. It works alot for you guys.

well I don't know their raiding policy but I doubt its valid in their policy to raid AAs with connected relations. And if this was the case, an aggressive raid, and not some retaliation to a resolved SHIELD/RIOT Society issue, then I was right, they just want to fight. Like I said, RIOT Society is fine with that

well I don't know their raiding policy but I doubt its valid in their policy to raid AAs with connected relations. And if this was the case, an aggressive raid, and not some retaliation to a resolved SHIELD/RIOT Society issue, then I was right, they just want to fight. Like I said, RIOT Society is fine with that

You seem pretty whiny for someone that is fine.

Sure thing
FinGu3N.png

I knew there was a good reason for this war.

Regardless of what happened with reps or raids, I would think signing a treaty with Los Pollos Hermanos would be enough to drag down any alliance foolish enough to do so. Edited by Methrage

Though you haven't yet resolved the issue of your alliance continuously spit balling us and expecting to get away with it.

The one constant thing on Planet Bob... when you piss away any and all good will with so many incidents that are 100% the fault of you (and LT since you absorbed them, then put the guy who led them in charge)... you create a profile of your alliance. When your very next action a) accentuates that profile... b) slaps the strongest bloc in the game in the face.... and c) proves that nobody in RS has any semblence of control over their members.... THEN you say you only paid reps because of nukes....not because your guys should never have attacked in the 1st place (further accentuating you profile)... you have consequences and repercussions. This is them. Clean up  your alliance or get used to this.

I knew there was a good reason for this war.

Regardless of what happened with reps or raids, I would think signing a treaty with Los Pollos Hermanos would be enough to drag down any alliance foolish enough to do.

I have a personal MDP with shirunei, so I mean

I have a personal MDP with shirunei, so I mean

In your mind everyone is protecting you, as they let you get attacked. I'm sure we'll see shirunei declare war on his own alliance any moment now, in order to come to your rescue...

Although this did make me laugh, whenever you get into trouble you start claiming protection from those who want to knock you around a bit. Learn to protect yourself and deal with your own messes, without crying to everyone else for help, as you refuse to own up to anything. Its much more respectable to get ZIed every once in a while and own up to what you bring upon yourself (without dragging everyone else down around you), rather than trying to hide behind everyone else to avoid any consequences.

So your members overstepped and attacked an alliance for the attacks of a pending nation, who declared with the reason "General Chow Hired me"?

yeah. You know if you talked to SHIELD about this, or bothered to take two seconds to talk to me on irc, you wouldn't have to ask these types of questions. Edited by Hamilmania

yeah. You know if you talked to SHIELD about this, or bothered to take two seconds to talk to me on irc, you wouldn't have to ask these types of questions.

I'm not really asking a question.

Edited by Bob

yeah. You know if you talked to SHIELD about this, or bothered to take two seconds to talk to me on irc, you wouldn't have to ask these types of questions.

It's ironic that you use the "if you took 2 seconds" argument now. You should teach your members that.... Just sayin...