But your !@#$ is like the police asking us questions, !@#$%*' we don't know !@#$

If you had actually approached DT from the off in a way that suggested that you thought that hitting their protectorate was an oopsie, you might have gotten away scot-free. 

we did. Y'all just want a war and AZTEC is just willing to go with the flow.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DT's reason for war is only that they want to war, and RIOT Society will gladly give them one if they want.

$%&@ yes DT wants a war.

$%&@ no do we want a war in the 30k and lower level.

We wouldn't be attacking ankle biters if you hadn't bitten first.

Edited by Bob

Lol what? 

DT asked us to pay reps. Check.

DT asked us to peace out. Check

One of our members kept attacking, we opened up proceedings to kick him out. Check.

I apologized for my "rude" tone to one of their government. Check.

SHIELD PMed DT Gov saying everything was cool. Check. 

Am I missing something here? 

Yeah, you missed the part where you flipped us the bird with this thread title

If you're gonna play Poke the Bear, you better keep in mind the bear doesn't give a shit it's just a game.

No you're right, we acted like it was not an oopsie and we did it on purpose. 

We explored other avenues, and we came down to paying reps after talking directly to SHIELD. We went back on saying we would not give reps, and we did. We said from the beginning that it was wrong, and that it was not endorsed. 

[21:13:14] <Franz> I know when I woke up and found about what happened, I demanded everyone peace out.
[21:13:41] <shavar> not sure what happened .. but I figure it will be fixed 
[21:14:23] <Franz> I'm hoping so too, I had TiTaN of Dark Templar message me heavy-handedly while I was in a middle of a CS:GO game.
[21:14:45] <Franz> At the end of the day, I'm just hoping that the whole situation gets resolved, and hopefully work on improving diplomatic relations.
[21:15:22] <shavar> works for me
[21:16:27] <shavar> you should swing by our forums some time http://cnsandstorm.forumotion.com/
[21:17:18] <shavar> well I am in middle of cooking for the kids (wifey pulling double)  if for some reason things start getting goofy .. look me up and I think we can get it all lined out
[21:17:26] <Franz> Alrighty, sounds good!

We were also lead to believe that TSC was fine with the outcome as well, at first of no reps. 

lol,  My first log dump .. Lets see I I am not sure what happened, you hope to work on improving diplomatic relations, I give forum link  ..  Yep this will be helpful to this thread 

ooc: I cook for my kids 

Edited by shavar

...and then you nuked them. Repeatedly.

One person, and we can show you where we're in the process of kicking them out of the AA. We paid reps because that was wrong of our members to do, but because of the threat of you attacking us, but because our member nuked them when we have multiple AA announcements in-game, and on the forums asking them to stop. 

$%&@ yes DT wants a war.

$%&@ no do we want a war in the 30k and lower level.

We wouldn't be attacking ankle biters if you hadn't bitten first.

We resolved everything with SHIELD, led to believe the case was closed. This is fact. We resolved our attack on SHIELD diplomatically. DT can't use our previous attacks on SHIELD as a reason to your war. You seriously just want to war ankle biters. Sad but true bobby

Yeah, you missed the part where you flipped us the bird with this thread title

If you're gonna play Poke the Bear, you better keep in mind the bear doesn't give a !@#$ it's just a game.

the Bear is pretty damned petty, and it's bad that I'm criticizing a CB. I've done this maybe...twice. Edited by Neo Uruk

You misunderstand. You're being attacked for being douchebags, the incident in which your douchebaggery became unbearably offensive to us was the SHIELD raid.

You misunderstand. You're being attacked for being !@#$%bags, the incident in which your !@#$%baggery became unbearably offensive to us was the SHIELD raid.

Thank you for being truthful dear friend. Thank you for acknowledging that even though the SHIELD thing was finished, you still wanted to attack us. I for one get that. Also it wasn't a raid, we never once said it was a raid, and always said it was a mistake. It was a mistake that a pending member attacked RIOT, and we responded with force, that we paid for in reps. 

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

You misunderstand. You're being attacked for being !@#$%bags, the incident in which your !@#$%baggery became unbearably offensive to us was the SHIELD raid.

Thank you for being truthful dear friend. Thank you for acknowledging that even though the SHIELD thing was finished, you still wanted to attack us. I for one get that. Also it wasn't a raid, we never once said it was a raid, and always said it was a mistake. It was a mistake that a pending member attacked RIOt, and we responded with force, that we paid for in reps. 

Now everyone can have fun!

We resolved everything with SHIELD, led to believe the case was closed. This is fact. We resolved our attack on SHIELD diplomatically. DT can't use our previous attacks on SHIELD as a reason to your war. You seriously just want to war ankle biters. Sad but true bobby

You panicked that we were going to attack you in defense of SHIELD and rushed to pay reps, which you were not willing to pay previously.  The commitment to protect our protectorate was followed through on.

We have no desire to war ankle biters.  It isn't very fun.  Hopefully people give you the chance to learn from this.

Edited by Bob

You panicked that we were going to attack you in defense of SHIELD and rushed to pay reps, which you were not willing to pay previously.  The commitment to protect our protectorate was followed through on.

We have no desire to war ankle biters.  It isn't very fun.  Hopefully you learn from this though.

Not at all, we paid reps because our guy, that you brought to our attention nuked SHIELD. That was wrong, and we even know that is wrong, after seeing his total attacks go up, and up. We stepped in and offered reps, not because you were threatening to attack, because it was a dick move of one of our members to nuke a nation we asked to peace out on. 

Not at all, we paid reps because our guy, that you brought to our attention nuked SHIELD. That was wrong, and we even know that is wrong, after seeing his total attacks go up, and up. We stepped in and offered reps, not because you were threatening to attack, because it was a dick move of one of our members to nuke a nation we asked to peace out on. 

Spin spin spin spin SPIN THE TOP

You paid reps because you felt it was the best way to get us to not defend our protectorate.  On top of that, this means the situation is clearly not resolved, since you never paid reps for the initial raid.

Edited by Bob

So the reps were not for the initial raid?

That means this issue never even closed, according to you.

Edited by Auctor

we did. Y'all just want a war and AZTEC is just willing to go with the flow.

I dont have a horse in the race, but lets be honest, maybe if you guys would stop the repeated raiding of connected alliances , they would not feel that you had used up all your lenient , good-will chances.

Just your members attacking SHIELD after a pending member attacked you from there, got it.

That we paid reps for, to both nations. We talked to SHIELD, and diplomatically resolved it. Did we make a mistake? Yes. Did we pay reps for that mistake? Yes. Did the offended Alliance accept the reps, and say the conflict was over, and nothing else was needed? Yes. 

That we paid reps for, to both nations. We talked to SHIELD, and diplomatically resolved it. Did we make a mistake? Yes. Did we pay reps for that mistake? Yes. Did the offended Alliance accept the reps, and say the conflict was over, and nothing else was needed? Yes. 

You said previously were only for the guy that got nuked. Which is it?