Shielded from the Dark Lodgers who can't ride the Sandstorm into the Atlantic Breeze without bumping into El Pollo Loco!

Actually they did just that.......They attacked a protectorate of a signatory of AZTEC.  Same thing as declaring on the GLoF AA in my book.  Before you reply to this know I don't care what your opinion is a fact is a fact and all the e-lawyering in the world will not change this.

I'm pretty sure the e-lawyering is on your end, but sure.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If most of their nations can sit in peace mode as one round of war passes, then I don't think they'll of learned anything from this and feel like their complaining as soon as something goes wrong got them off the hook again.

However I won't tell AZTEC how long to fight their war and won't think them stupid regardless of how long they choose to continue it. They've done good as far as I'm concerned either way. If a short fun war is all they are after, they don't need to make it last long enough to teach a lesson here.

However hippie dreamy as all of that sounds, and man it's groovy!

Screw you. You knew what you were getting into, and now you will reap the whrilwind, you cunt!  We will track you to the ends of the Earth.

However hippie dreamy as all of that sounds, and man it's groovy!

Screw you. You knew what you were getting into, and now you will reap the whrilwind, you !@#$!  We will track you to the ends of the Earth.

*for a limited time only