Methrage

Libertarian King

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,837 posts
  • Nation Name:Libertarian Empire
  • Alliance Name:Limitless Nexus

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:02 AM

You just gotta love how Methrage was all fancy about it, making these threads, and then it blows up in his face and leaves him bankrupt. Fun to watch wars like this go on though, especially because, in the grand scheme of everything, this doesn't matter at all. Watch him go for a giant alliance next because he's hyped up on the "victory". Go for NATO, R&R, or IRON. I'd actually love to see it.

(NOTE: I am not trying to egg you on, Methrage...)

Already fought and defeated IRON before (Karma War). I've also fought pretty much every sanctioned alliance you can think of at some point. And this war is already over and I'm already rebuilding from it. So I'm not sure what you're talking about.

#42 John More Dread

John More Dread

New Leader Name: John More Dread

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Nation Name:Otherland
  • Alliance Name:***WORLD TASK FORCE***
  • CN:TE Nation Name:Sociopath Paradise
  • CN:TE Alliance Name:DEFCON 1

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:20 AM

So even as I descend closer and closer to ZI, you guys don't have to worry about more topics from me unless there is a big change in the situation. Now get to work those of you complaining on what passes for entertainment these days and show me an actual good topic; one which is entertaining enough put mine to shame. I look forward to seeing it and hope some of you do so while I'm still active enough to notice. :)

I got it. Looked at your AA, Guinness, and Knights 111, looked at the LE war list, and realized you made this to be humorous, and weren't bragging or being a dick. People need to take CN and CN grudges WAY less seriously.

And by the way, people talking about how far we've fallen since 3 or 4 years ago? I played  3 or 4 years ago, then quit and came back. What I remember from that time is everyone on the forum griping about how far we'd descended since 3-4 years previously.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mission Accomplished, war, victory, first surrender

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users