Limitless Nexus Declaration of Victory

Frankly, Kashmir should just continue to hit you until they feel they no longer want to. Your continued insistence in blaming Kashmir for anything is ridiculous. The sole blame for this mess is you Methrage. Only you Methrage.

I blame no one for my situation except myself, I backed myself into a corner when accepting Stonewall and promoting him to such a position I would be obligated to defend him. I put no fault on Kashmir for pursuing an enemy regardless of whether it meant war.

So that is why I've done a lot of apologizing to Kashmir on their forum to try ending this. Just as I think it would be unrealistic for Kashmir to expect me not to defend Stonewall when he is a member, I also think it was unrealistic of me to expect Kashmir not to attack Stonewall just because he was a member. Neither of us are alliances very shy of war, so that we ended up at war over an issue like isn't all that surprising. I do appreciate the fun, honorable fight they fought, keeping it mostly just between Kashmir and Limitless Nexus.

When I defended Stonewall, I expected nothing other than Kashmir continuing to hit me for as long as they want. Edited by Methrage

Boy.  'Victory' just isn't what it used to be.  Remember the mud holes?  I do.

I had no intention of posting this thread, but when Knights111 asked me to; I created it joking around and knew people wouldn't consider beating Knights111 a big victory. The misleading title was on purpose and me just having some fun with it, as Victory over Knights111 is nothing to brag about. He's very lucky I didn't just post of agreement on page 25 or 26 of another thread, but since this war is separate from the Kashmir one, there really was no appropriate existing thread for me to post his agreement to the terms.

I meant it as a satire of the whole Mission Accomplished thing Bush did, but I realize most won't get the references and have no sense of humor. 

Edited by Methrage

GEEZE METHRAGE I WAS JUST PLAYING ALONG WITH YOUR LITTLE "JOKE"! A guy tries to be nice and play along and you douche it up. For shame sir! For shame! I am indeed wounded. Deep in my soul. Or maybe that's my kidney. Either way you made me sad. :(

Also why are you trying to derail your own thread?

That is pretty funny, i must say. I know this from my times in making a thread almost every day. I have since slowed down, and have latey only been making threads in RP.

You say this like it wasn't just last week or the five weeks prior to it.

Its been 10 days since I had made any previous topics (So please stop to those saying I made a new topic every other 2 days) and decided to play along with Knights111 being an alliance and give him a peace thread. I realize Knights111 is unimportant, but I felt keeping him at Perma-War, not giving any public indication our conflict is over, or posting this in an unrelated thread; would be inappropriate.

I tried adding a little humor to an otherwise very dull and uninteresting topic for most, but I didn't have much to work. I've been at constant heavy nuclear war for 10 days without making a single new topic regarding myself, the only topic I've created since the recognition of hostilities was one created for someone else.

So I realize this isn't the entertainment many of you expected when clicking on the thread, but future topics will be better.

So even as I descend closer and closer to ZI, you guys don't have to worry about more topics from me unless there is a big change in the situation. Now get to work those of you complaining on what passes for entertainment these days and show me an actual good topic; one which is entertaining enough put mine to shame. I look forward to seeing it and hope some of you do so while I'm still active enough to notice. :)

You just gotta love how Methrage was all fancy about it, making these threads, and then it blows up in his face and leaves him bankrupt. Fun to watch wars like this go on though, especially because, in the grand scheme of everything, this doesn't matter at all. Watch him go for a giant alliance next because he's hyped up on the "victory". Go for NATO, R&R, or IRON. I'd actually love to see it.

(NOTE: I am not trying to egg you on, Methrage...)
Edit: Stupid phone version didn't let me see all the posts. Thought this topic was still alive 😜

Edited by BossMan4293

You just gotta love how Methrage was all fancy about it, making these threads, and then it blows up in his face and leaves him bankrupt. Fun to watch wars like this go on though, especially because, in the grand scheme of everything, this doesn't matter at all. Watch him go for a giant alliance next because he's hyped up on the "victory". Go for NATO, R&R, or IRON. I'd actually love to see it.

(NOTE: I am not trying to egg you on, Methrage...)

Already fought and defeated IRON before (Karma War). I've also fought pretty much every sanctioned alliance you can think of at some point. And this war is already over and I'm already rebuilding from it. So I'm not sure what you're talking about.

So even as I descend closer and closer to ZI, you guys don't have to worry about more topics from me unless there is a big change in the situation. Now get to work those of you complaining on what passes for entertainment these days and show me an actual good topic; one which is entertaining enough put mine to shame. I look forward to seeing it and hope some of you do so while I'm still active enough to notice. :)

I got it. Looked at your AA, Guinness, and Knights 111, looked at the LE war list, and realized you made this to be humorous, and weren't bragging or being a dick. People need to take CN and CN grudges WAY less seriously.

And by the way, people talking about how far we've fallen since 3 or 4 years ago? I played  3 or 4 years ago, then quit and came back. What I remember from that time is everyone on the forum griping about how far we'd descended since 3-4 years previously.