Limitless Nexus Declaration of Victory

limitlesslogo360x200_zps4592cf53.gif

On June 24th, an alliance calling themselves The Death Remnants, while claiming to be protected by something called Los Pollos Hermanos (I wouldn't trust this to be a real alliance), said they were declaring war on Limitless Nexus and their leader declared war on a 3 week inactive Limitless Nexus nation.

Although after the swift actions of Nexus Allies, The Death Remnants have surrendered to Limitless Nexus and their leader, Knights111, who left Limitless Nexus right after receiving $6m in war funds, has agreed to send out 100 tech now to a Nexus Ally and another 100 tech within 10 days to compensate for his mistakes. He also promises no more attacks or wars declared on Limitless Nexus nations in the future and has already sent out the first 100 tech.

So Mission Accomplished, Peace Forevermore!

Signed for Limitless Nexus,

Methrage, Sovereign of the Nexus

Signed for The Death Remnants,

Knights111, Sovereign of the Remnants

That's not really what I would call a victory.

I'll admit dealing with Knights111 is just of a fly and the real fighting isn't effected by this. However one less fly buzzing around and tech going to an ally is still a win.

That "Start New Topic" button must've been burning a hole in your pocket.  After what......2 days it's hard to resist.

Gonna have to agree with Steve here, this definitely didn't warrant the creation of a new thread.

That "Start New Topic" button must've been burning a hole in your pocket.  After what......2 days it's hard to resist.

That is pretty funny, i must say. I know this from my times in making a thread almost every day. I have since slowed down, and have latey only been making threads in RP.

Knights111 was asking me to create a topic for this, so I went ahead with it since I was bored. Give people a new place to discuss this Knights111, rather than dilute my other thread with talk of it.

You gotta be kidding me right now

You guys better watch your step if you don't want to be the next to fall.  :P

Although the pun in the title was intentional and I did find this distraction to be a joke. Although Los Pollos Hermanos in their Vendetta against me and insistence to try interfering our war more, only seems to help me out more somehow in the long run and make whoever listens to him look bad. Hopefully you can see I was right about him.

Either way relax, I meant this thread as a joke and I didn't expect anyone to take beating Knights111 as a serious Declaration of Victory. Knights111 wasn't even worth my attention until he wanted to surrender and even now he still isn't. I'm just washing my hands of him and figured as one last favor I'm willing to do him, treat him like an alliance here for once, even though he deserves much less.

A hard fought for peace to be sure. Methrage you must be so relieved! This war was one of the most devastating in CN history. Listen not to the naysayers. This is truly a monumental event and evidence of your fine leadership. Break out the good stuff. You certainly deserve it.

A hard fought for peace to be sure. Methrage you must be so relieved! This war was one of the most devastating in CN history. Listen not to the naysayers. This is truly a monumental event and evidence of your fine leadership. Break out the good stuff. You certainly deserve it.

I think we both know where the real destruction is going on,

Denkimon-KashmirWar_zps4893bd22.png

mattski133-KashmirWar_zpsc5634920.png

LazarusLong-KashmirWar_zps99dbea63.png

SirWilliam624-KashmirWar_zps2c7d112f.png

LexQuintus6-26-KashmirWar_zps8415cd78.pn

Yolo6-26-KashmirWar_zps44bdae5e.png

So both of us have taken a lot of damage in this war, but I think its about time we put this war to rest.

Edited by Methrage

Those screenshots are nice, Methrage, but they don't paint the real picture here. Kindly, if you will, take a look at the nations you initially declared war on. Now take a look at those you're at war with, even now, but moreso in a week's time. You'll notice we've rebuilt to near pre-war levels. Will you be able to say the same? No Methrage, you're broke (fun fact: Methrage had a 70-something thousand NS nation and declared on smaller, but still nuclear, nations, with a miniscule warchest, then proceeded to spend what little he had on military and infra and has been existing on hand-outs since).

The real destruction - the long-term, lasting destruction - was inflicted upon your hapless nation (as well as stonewall's, who's been reduced to 10 NS). The cost of war for you both has been catastrophic which I guess is why you've been practically begging for peace both privately and on our forums. A bit odd given it's not quite your tone publically but to each his own, eh?

Frankly, Kashmir should just continue to hit you until they feel they no longer want to. Your continued insistence in blaming Kashmir for anything is ridiculous. The sole blame for this mess is you Methrage. Only you Methrage. 

Those screenshots are nice, Methrage, but they don't paint the real picture here. Kindly, if you will, take a look at the nations you initially declared war on. Now take a look at those you're at war with, even now, but moreso in a week's time. You'll notice we've rebuilt to near pre-war levels. Will you be able to say the same? No Methrage, you're broke (fun fact: Methrage had a 70-something thousand NS nation and declared on smaller, but still nuclear, nations, with a miniscule warchest, then proceeded to spend what little he had on military and infra and has been existing on hand-outs since).

The real destruction - the long-term, lasting destruction - was inflicted upon your hapless nation (as well as stonewall's, who's been reduced to 10 NS). The cost of war for you both has been catastrophic which I guess is why you've been practically begging for peace both privately and on our forums. A bit odd given it's not quite your tone publically but to each his own, eh?

I agree they can't paint the full picture, but at least they leave some record of this war and how destructive its been. Hopefully good fun was had all around.

Edited by Methrage