So with this thread I will pass into the 10k club, What are some of your favorite posts you have ever made in cybernations? the SF - C&G Tea Party is one of my particular favorites I have made. share your stories boys and girls.

This is my favourite post.

Thats honestly a problem I have, as I go on I still entertain myself, I cant value the majority of my previous posts, you have to live in the moment.

I was hoping that this thread would be about something completely different rather than being arbitrarily about your post count.

The classic bait and switch.

I just have spent alot of time in this world, and it makes me just think of all the people I have met and hopefully entertained over the years, onwards to 20,000 for me!

As an aside, You are what makes this community, every single one of you reading this thread, if you see something you dislike, speak out and change it. we're all the contributors to this world, you can be one too!

Roleplaying a girl on the OWF and now making threads completely about yourself.

I've raised you well, young padawon.

You will forever me my Puffy, you make a good sidekick hypeman, but you'll never have the lyrical ability.

So is it true what they say about post counts, that it makes your thing downstairs... you know.

Well I'm not one to brag... oh wait I am, it's entirely correct, I have to have my pants tailor made now, but it's worth it.

Onwards to 30,000 post

One day, one day.

one of those generic hail posts will prob go down as my fave. 

to be fair they can be done well enough to be memorable, even o7 instead of o/, be a trend setta!

• 3 weeks later...