This Week inside Rotavele: Pacifica's Return

Beauty

This weeks announcements:

DS/DBDC let me go in exchange for 500 tech. Which I've paid 100/500 for. A few teams start taking me off sanctions due to me not being a rogue and declaring attacks anymore.

And the only interesting thing, Reavers declaring EZI is needed in CN. As well as how we need to discriminate against minorities or something stupid, idk. Also Stewie finally tells people it's EZI instead of claiming to be PZI and all that jazz.

T221syV.jpg

rbzOleM.jpg

uLZZEgk.jpg

Nothing too great this week except this was kind of interesting. I guess the old ways of NPO are wanting to be brought back? No idea. 

Anyways that was my updates about me for this week.

EDIT:

Holy !@#$ i almost forgot. I am being impersonated by a number of people on IRC now. Please verify it's me beforehand. I have hops in a good number of channels that I have been in/around during my alliance careers. Thanks!

This is the channels i'm in/been in with authentication. Thanks.

Rotavele on +#loss ~#ICRP %#commrp ~#CDT +#aftermath #tpf #cnnato +#gato #cnvalhalla #glof #gda #polaris #IRON #cnsparta %#upn %#echelon %#sun %#ttk %#crap #apparatus #ria #oldguard +#farkistan +#CastleOfGlass +#DB4D %#cn-ccc #avalanche %#nadc #MCXA 

Edited by Rotavele

I support EZI.

To be fair to NG and Reavers, I am not sure if I am being PZIed or EZIed. 

Stewie and others say PZI when talking with Polar, NADC, Echelon, Valhalla, etc. They call it EZI when discussing with alliances such as those who really don't like me. Not sure what I am. Guess it depends who you ask.

Edited by Rotavele

Learn to crop screenshots sir.

I'm glad someone said something.

Also I'm very upset at you Red. How dare you want people to play politics.

Reavers? or one persons opinion?

Oh em geeeeeeeeeeeeee, someone misses the good old days, when the hot topic around here wasn't Rota, Rey or Methrage

I agree with Sir The Pansy as well. Edited by King William

Not sure why you are throwing around the Pacifican Boogeyman. It looks like a former Pacifican is seeking to pursue a path reminiscent of the old Pacifican Bogeyman and that path led to an alliance affiliation that is not New Pacific Order. It is easier to pursue your own path when you are not tied to an alliance with hundreds of members.

It seems that Non Grata has a legitimate concern when it comes to Rotavele. I don't think I have heard a justification for the most recent attack from Rotavele on the members of Non Grata or why such an attack is unlikely in the future if Rotavele is allowed the peace required for prosperity.

EDIT:

Holy !@#$ i almost forgot. I am being impersonated by a number of people on IRC now. Please verify it's me beforehand. I have hops in a good number of channels that I have been in/around during my alliance careers. Thanks!

This is the channels i'm in/been in with authentication. Thanks.

Rotavele on +#loss ~#ICRP %#commrp ~#CDT +#aftermath #tpf #cnnato +#gato #cnvalhalla #glof #gda #polaris #IRON #cnsparta %#upn %#echelon %#sun %#ttk %#crap #apparatus #ria #oldguard +#farkistan +#CastleOfGlass +#DB4D %#cn-ccc #avalanche %#nadc #MCXA 

Question why would anyone want to impersonate you?

Learn to crop screenshots sir.

Keep your babbling under a novels length and I'd be glad to.

Also if you're referring to why the SS cuts off and the next includes some of the former, that's to show the reader it goes in order and o no one can claim something was skipped or edited out. Most of my critics enjoy doing that.

Question why would anyone want to impersonate you?

You tell me.

Not sure why you are throwing around the Pacifican Boogeyman. It looks like a former Pacifican is seeking to pursue a path reminiscent of the old Pacifican Bogeyman and that path led to an alliance affiliation that is not New Pacific Order. It is easier to pursue your own path when you are not tied to an alliance with hundreds of members.

It seems that Non Grata has a legitimate concern when it comes to Rotavele. I don't think I have heard a justification for the most recent attack from Rotavele on the members of Non Grata or why such an attack is unlikely in the future if Rotavele is allowed the peace required for prosperity.

EZI - Where someone is forced out and tracked down on future endeavors.

PZI - When someone is forced out.

The only time I support EZI is for those who want to give EZI.

Also Red's babbling mañaged to insult every single alliance out there. Heh. Edited by Rotavele

Reavers? or one persons opinion?

Oh em geeeeeeeeeeeeee, someone misses the good old days, when the hot topic around here wasn't Rota, Rey or Methrage

You're more than welcome to contribute to the forums as well. 

Granted I don't care for Rey, but at least he adds some activity and a topic of discussion.

If you'd like to return to the good ole days of reading constant treaty announcements and cancellations, there is an ignore feature. Also you're welcome for the entertainment you've received so far, and a revisiting to the "good ole days" of EZI.

Also if anyone actually read Red's ramble, does anyone find it ironic she thinks EZI makes the game gain players, while forcing out active ones? Lulz. 

Edited by Rotavele

Granted I don't care for Rey, but at least he adds some activity and a topic of discussion.

If you'd like to return to the good ole days of reading constant treaty announcements and cancellations, there is an ignore feature. Also you're welcome for the entertainment you've received so far, and a revisiting to the "good ole days" of EZI.

Also if anyone actually read Red's ramble, does anyone find it funny she thinks EZI makes the game gain players? Lulz. 

If anyone actually reads my ramblings they'll know I was talking about the outrage EZI produced being benefitial to the world, or to elaborate outrage (read, give a damn) about anything.  But then again, why would anyone be reading my ramblings?  They don't come with lulz or tl;drs.  Sometimes they're not even in proper English.

Edited by Lady Red

Also if anyone actually read Red's ramble, does anyone find it ironic she thinks EZI makes the game gain players, while forcing out active ones? Lulz. 

I am addressing your idea that Pacifica is something to do with one persons ramblings, or even Reavers as a whole, I am not disputing your right to post whatever you damn well please. Just questioning the pointed direction you put it in

If anyone actually reads my ramblings they'll know I was talking about the outrage EZI produced being benefitial to the world, or to elaborate outrage (read, give a damn) about anything.  But then again, why would anyone be reading my ramblings?  They don't come with lulz or tl;drs.  Sometimes they're not even in proper English.

You're right. You've also never even met or talked to any of the people being EZIed back then. I've never talked to you either. You've heard stuff from people who really dislike me and take it for fact.

Spoiler Alert: I'm not the fascist, communist, Islamic, hippie, ~evvvvillll~ person you've been told apparently.

Actually, you're the exact kind of member any leader would want. You don't ask questions and fall for propaganda easily.

And while I give you relevancy, there's a reason your former government recommends you don't participate in these forums. You are nowhere near strong enough to make it as an OWF poster. You're too weak.

I am addressing your idea that Pacifica is something to do with one persons ramblings, or even Reavers as a whole, I am not disputing your right to post whatever you damn well please. Just questioning the pointed direction you put it in

As the leader of Reavers was rambling about Pacifica being the best there ever was (lulz), and chasing people from this world, I'd say it's quite relevant old chap! Edited by Rotavele

I guess this is where we differ, a micro leader talking about the "Good Old Days" on her own forum to me, has very little to do with NPO, and Pacifica's return, but hey ho, if you take one persons thoughts on something as gospel for the whole alliance, then fill your boots.

I guess this is where we differ, a micro leader talking about the "Good Old Days" on her own forum to me, has very little to do with NPO, and Pacifica's return, but hey ho, if you take one persons thoughts on something as gospel for the whole alliance, then fill your boots.

I assumed it was since she's the ruler of this 3 man alliance. My apologies if you hold a different opinion.

I assumed it was since she's the ruler of this 3 man alliance. My apologies if you hold a different opinion.

Funnily enough, all three of us are quite opinionated players in our own right, so to make that assumption was a little stretch, but you live you learn, Apology accepted.

You're right. You've also never even met or talked to any of the people being EZIed back then. I've never talked to you either. You've heard stuff from people who really dislike me and take it for fact.

Spoiler Alert: I'm not the fascist, communist, Islamic, hippie, ~evvvvillll~ person you've been told apparently.

Bless your heart.  I don't think you're evil, Rotavele.  I don't really dislike you either.  I just think people should be able to roll you forever, or at least until you develop enough political skill to convince them to stop.   I think that makes me the evil, fascist, communist, islamic hippie.... Hippies still eat meat right?