New Polar Order

Dajobo

I have been a member of New Polar Order for several years now and am pleased to recommend joining. The leadership is fair, knowledgeable and always look out for the interests of the membership. The members are well-trained and know what they are doing. The aid and tech-trading system is efficient and simple. You can be as active as you like or participate minimally and there is no rancor, because politics is kept to a minimum. 

I am honored to serve with such noble and competent allies!

Lady Morgaine.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for the one true Order of cybernations? I have been a member of the New Sith Order and the New Pacific Order, but the best of all is the New Polar Order!

Founded by Emperor Ivan Moldavi as a blue team colony of the New Pacific Order (NPO), much like the American Colonies, the New Polar Order (NpO) colony soon exceeded her motherland and carries high the banner of Order today. In a professional and respectful atmosphere, members are able to join several orderly departments including becoming a sergeant, recruiter, diplomat, artist, auditor, economist, and many other jobs! Our training is top of the line, with an active chain of command in every Ministry!

tumblr_n2rccgcYMs1qz5gamo1_500.jpg

(Sorry Mihail too good not to steal :p )

• 2 weeks later...