CNRP World Map

Centurius

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I just rerolled once again. This time to stay for a bit longer though, I promise.

Please mark the Japanese home islands (includes Tsushima), Karafuto, the Kurils (they seem white), the Izu islands, the Ogasawara Islands, but not the Nansei Islands, as Nippon. If I could get that old golden colour again, that'd be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Can be confirmed by Triyun.

Yes, I just rerolled once again. This time to stay for a bit longer though, I promise.

Please mark the Japanese home islands (includes Tsushima), Karafuto, the Kurils (they seem white), the Izu islands, the Ogasawara Islands, but not the Nansei Islands, as Nippon. If I could get that old golden colour again, that'd be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Can be confirmed by Triyun.

Just for reference, do you happen to have a colour code/example available? As I'm not sure which colour you're refering to.

TBM is not even a player in the RP, even less a GM. It should be noted that this RP, while it had a bout of inactivity as of late, has still a functioning and democratically elected GM court that has an authority recognised by most people here.

Unless this proposal is brought up in a proper rule change debate, followed by a proper poll made by a GM (so, Justinian, Horo or me), where it gets a majority of yes votes, there is no such rule change and this map continues to work according to CNRP rules, not any CNRP optional recognition rules.

You are however welcome to continue a nation in this RP and given that the land is free for new nations, there is nothing wrong with your claim.

Thank you for your attention.